"Sure thing, unnie."

Dahyun softly called her which Chaeyoung heard and looked at her. She gave her two big thumbs up. Chaeyoung mouthed a 'shut up' before going out of the room.

Both Nayeon and Jihyo looked at Dahyun with a 'what the heck was that for' look. Dahyun smiled at them and went back to work.

Going back to Chaeyoung, she was standing in front of the door leading to the storage room. She was debating whether to knock or not.

'You know what? ꄙꌈꇃꈵ ꀤꋖ.' Chaeyoung opened the door and did what Jihyo told her.

She roamed around since it was a big room full of boxes.

"Hello~. Mina-unnie?" she called out.

She then heard a reply from behind a stack of boxes. She walked towards where it was and that's when she saw the beautiful angel searching for something inside the boxes. She swallowed a lump in her throat, feeling her face and hands sweating.

Mina's hair was a little messy. The cub mindlessly cleared her throat which caught Mina's attention.

"Oh, Chaeyoung-ah," Mina said in complete surprise.

"H-Hi, Mina-unnie." Chaeyoung gave a little wave at her.

"What are you doing here?", she asked.

"Oh, well... I was supposed to help Dahyun-unnie with the backdrop for the freshmen, but Jihyo-unnie told me to help you. So what were you looking for, unnie?"

"Well, Jihyo-unnie asked me to look for a box of cartolina papers. But she forgot to tell me where it is." Mina pouted which made Chaeyoung scream internally.

'So cute and so precious~', Chaeyoung said inside her mind.

"It's a good thing I'm here. We'll be able to do the job in no time, Mina-unnie." Chaeyoung said as she rolled her sleeves up.

Mina lightly chuckled and thanked the cub.

"Quick question. Is there a switch to turn on a light bulb?"

"Sadly, there's no switch. We're just gonna have to depend on the sun's light, Chaeyoungie."

The cub froze from her spot.

'Eh?... Eh.?... EEHHH?!?!?', Chaeyoung's mind screamed.

"Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung-ah." Mina said.

Chaeyoung snapped out and hurriedly helped Mina.

◑ω◐ [ 15 mins later ] ◑ω◐

While the two were busy working, a group of boys was walking down the hallway while messing around with each other.

"Yah! I'm way better at playing air hockey than you do.", the shortest boy said.

"Oh yeah? Are you sure about that? I have beaten you 10 times in air hockey.", the youngest yet the tallest boy said.

The two bickered while the other was having fun watching them. The two started pushing each until the shortest boy was pushed hard and his back hit the door shut. The doorknob from the inside broke.

The two girls were startled by the noise.

"What was that?" Chaeyoung asked, unaware of the broken knob.

"Nan molla. Must be some fallen boxes." Mina shrugged before going back to work, the same as Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung then caught a glimpse of something white. She pulled it out from the pile and was happy to know that it was they'd been looking for.