Afterword

Hello all!

I hope you enjoyed reading "Stuck in Time"!

So far, there isn't going to be a sequel. I have always thought it would end in some sort of open way like it did. As a reader, you can imagine all of the ways in which Patricia used the information in that letter.

What did you think of this ending? It's certainly not my usual happily-ever-after sort, but did you still like it? If not, how did you expect it to end? What do you think you would've added to make the ending more acceptable to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thank you so much for reading! It means a lot to me! I know I started this book as an Open Novella Contest story that I winded up quitting in the end, but it gave me an immense joy to know I had potential to win the contest, had I chosen to continue it. Like Claire Smith in "Letters to Juliet", I wonder, 'What if I ended up with this ending in time for the contest?' Please don't take this as a regret (Claire did), but as a casual contemplation for an alternative reality.

Anyway, that aside... I am so happy to have finished this book! No matter how many books I've finished so far, finishing another one is so damn satisfying! I feel like I've achieved another milestone in my life! - which is probably true.

I've always liked to explore with the idea of time-travelling in fictional stories and I like how this one went. It was supposed to be a paranormal fantasy, but I think it's more fantasy than paranormal, hahaha! I enjoyed writing it a lot!

I enjoyed all the comments I got for this, too! Thank you so much - it means a lot to me that you're loving my story as much as I did!

Who is your favourite character? 

Which scene did you like the most?

Any characters whose guts you didn't like?

Do you have any more questions for me? Please feel free to ask and I'll try to respond!

Once again, thank you so much! You can check out my profile for more magic, ghosts, and vampires!