<Part 7>

-Chapter Seven-

-Kimberley's POV-

Every time I try and remove the wool scarf Cheryl narrows her eyes at me. I'm getting a hot flash and I can't seem to breathe - I've over worked myself.

"Break! FCKING BREAK!" Cheryl shouts at Beth and the rest of the dancers - running straight over to me. She nurses me to the empty bench available in the studio - everyone's eyes on us.

"Baby.. Baby breathe yeah? I'll get you some water" She whispers to me, I needed to get this scarf off me - I needed to get these clothes off me.

"Help her out!" Sarah shouts, the girls are coming over to me - removing the wool scarf without my permission, along with my baggy hoodie.

"What the fck are you doing?!" Cheryl hisses at them, running with the iced water - splashing it everywhere along the way.

"Kimberley you kinky git! Oh god! That thing is fcking huge!" Sarah cackles, the girls joining in - teasing me. I seemed to zone them out, I couldn't see or breathe - I needed everyone to step back. Cheryl feeds me the cold water; her hands are shaking as she desperately tries to soothe me. She's never seen me in this state before - neither have I.

"Would you lot fck off! Go away! Go!" Cheryl snarls at them.

"Cool it Chezza!" Sarah rolls her eyes and walks away, the girls following her close behind - giving Cheryl and I some privacy.

"You couldn't just call in sick for fck sake?!"

"Not now.. I.. I need a minute" I close my eyes, trying to control my breathing. My thumping heart beats frantically, my head is throbbing and I can't seem to get myself under control.

"Take her into the locker room Cheryl, there's an ice machine next to the first aid kit" I hear Beth instruct her. I soon feel her arms wrapping around me, helping me back to my weak feet - I was practically lying on her as she walked me into the abandoned locker room.

"Baby, sit here" She settles me down on the leather seat, rushing over to the ice machine and loading a bag full.

"Babe I'm fine.. See I'm fine" I smile weakly, looking at her through the slits of my eyes. I can feel the sweat slipping down my forehead - rolling down my neck. I'm left in my tight vest top and trackies - finally feeling the cool air kissing my sweaty skin.

"Raise your head up a bit" She's whispering her words and I know she's close to tears. Instead of questioning her, I listen to what she wants - allowing her to place the bag of ice along my collarbone and neck - finally cooling off.

"C'mere" I tug her hand, letting her take a seat on my lap.

"Don't ever do that to me again" Her voice is barely audible, she hides her face in the crook of my neck - her arms wrapping around me tightly. I hold her, because I knew that's what she needed right now - to be held and loved. She needed to feel my kisses against her head, my arms stroking her back - my whispered love confessions. She needed me in this moment - and I was giving it to her.

"I'm sorry" I apologize, because it's my fault for allowing him to leave his mark - it's my fault for sleeping with him. It's all my fault.

"No baby.. It's not your fault. Look at us.. It's not your fault. I'm sorry I get a bit crazy sometimes" She sighs sadly. Her brown orbs bore into my soul and I'm instantly feeling better - she makes me feel whole. I lean in and kiss her pouty lips; I want to make her feel better. I want her to know that I love her and that I always will - even with these constrictions standing in our way.

-Author's POV-

"Why don't you come over today?" Cheryl pleads, Kimberley doesn't want to talk in this moment - she wants to kiss her. She wants to kiss those lips she's missed all night - the lips she couldn't kiss good morning. So that's exactly what she does, she kisses her and Cheryl allows her. She allows her to claim her, to take her, and own her.