Happy Ever After

Michael and I have been together for five wonderful years. It's been the best five years of my life. No abuse on me, only love. I'm spoiled by Michael, treated like a prince. Elisa has been my mother since I met her, and Thomas has been a loving father to me. Overall, life's been good.

Michael has given me three amazing boys. Micah, Raven, and Tyron and a little girl we named Ezin on the way.

"Dada!" My boys scream as they run into mine and Michael's room. Michael is chasing them with a smile on his face.

"Morning love." He kisses me on the lips. The boys jumps on the bed and wrap their little arms around me.

"We made breakfast!" My five year old kisses my cheek. They help me out of the bed and guide me down the stairs to the kitchen.

Sitting down, I begin to eat. They aren't the best cooks, but I still eat it, not wanting to hurt their feelings. I love my life now. Their abuse made me a stronger person. It gave me a different view on life. Not everything is sunshine and daisies. Now my life is full of life and love. I wouldn't change it for world. I have three loving boys, a little girl on the way, a loving mate and parents. I have a true life now.

This is my happy ever after.

***