Forever Alone

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes. Groaning, I sit up. I throw my feet over the side of my bed. The stone floor is cold against my feet. I stand, stretching out my body. My muscles are sore from all the cleaning I did yesterday. My body is tired from getting only a few hours of sleep. It's not enough but it will have to do.

I stumble my way to to the bathroom near the kitchen. It doesn't have any hot water, but it's the only one I'm allowed to use. I bathe myself with cold water. It's freezing. I should be used to it, but my body just can't seem to adjust.

Dressing myself before stepping into the kitchen, I roll my abused muscles and get started on breakfast. I fry bacon and eggs, making them sunny-side up, just the way my father likes them. I know he hates me, but deep down inside, I still harbour hope that maybe, just maybe he still loves me. That, and it will save me from getting beaten just because he didn't like his eggs. That's a dumb reason to get hit.

When that's done, I cut up some potatoes and fry them. I ready the plates I will use as the potatoes cook, when it's finished, I put some on each plate. Taking it to the dining room, I set the tables.

Back in the kitchen, I take apple juice out, pour them in glasses and take then out of the kitchen. As I set the glasses on the table, my so-called family comes into the room. They sit down and begin to eat. I leave them be and run to the barn to feed the animals quickly. Then I go to the stables and brush the horses. I take them out to the pasture once I'm done, letting them play and run around while I finish my chores.

Running back to the house, I go back to my room. I get my suit out and put it on. It makes me feel taller and fitter, hugging my curves nicely. Looking in the mirror, my long white hair reaches a little past my shoulders. My icy blue eyes stare back at me. Despite all the hard work I have to do everyday, my skin is still fair without any blemishes. My nose is straight and my pink lips are pulled in a frown. I look just like my mother.

I take the brush from my dresser and brush my hair back, I put it in a ponytail at the base of my neck. A few strands falls in my face, bringing the blue in my eyes out. Now all I need is a mask. I walk down to my father's room. Opening the door, I sneak in to get a mask. I grab a plain black one that will go with my suit and put in my pocket so they won't see it. I run down stairs. The family is waiting at the bottom. Kristan is wearing a Victorian royal blue vest with a black jacket and black pants. Mayian is wearing a Victorian suit too, but his is a deep red. I don't even look at my father and stepmother.

"You are not presentable!" screeches stepmother. She storms over to me and grabs my arm. She throws me to the ground. And starts beating me and ripping up my suit. Pain fills me. She's a werewolf too, so her hits are powerful. She kicks my stomach.

After what seems like forever, she stops. Glaring at me, they leave me on the floor in pain. Tears stain my face. I get up and stumble to my mother's fountain. I drop to my knees and cry. I'll never meet my mate now.

I'll forever be alone...

***