CH 4 Getting To Know The Members

Sakura POV

It's been a couple days ever since that hospital incident...*shivers* I never want to go there again. It's a relax day for the members today, so we decided to just hang out in the dorms getting to know each other.

All of the GOT7 members had lots of questions for me which was not fair. It was like 7-1!! I'm only one person who is apparently getting bombed by a lot of questions.

"What's your favorite food, color, hobby, etc."

Here I just looked dumbfounded because I could not keep up with all the questions. SUREEEE 20 questions out of nowhere is the first thing we do! -_-

Well, to avoid that whole thing in general, I decided to just make some Ramen noodles because I started to get hungry...Jr. started to help me because it was getting really loud in the other room.

It was an awkward silence at first, but then to break the ice, he started talking to me.

"Hey Sakura."

"Heyyy..." yeaaa....I was really tense at the moment.

"I know this may seem random, but when do you start school?"

"Ummm. Mid-January I think. Why?"

"I was thinking that you should hang out with us more often before you get busy with school."

"Hmmm...sure I guess so."

~Next couple weeks~

I've been hanging out with GOT7 for awhile now and I gotta say they're actually pretty cool to hang out with. There's always these rumors about how idols love the fans, but when dealing with them that doesn't have to do with their image, they never look at them in the eye.

But this was different.

Different then I've ever seen.

-To be continued-

Sorry I couldn't do my best with this. I've been really stressed lately and yea...

It's gonna take me a long time to update the next chapter, but please know I'm trying my best.

Once again, I am terribly sorry.