The reason😣

Ace's POV

I haven't seen her since the night if her date. I've missed her like crazy. I can't get her out of my head, thinking of the ways another man could be touching her. I took a sip of champagne out of my glass and then shattered it in my hand.

If only she knew the reason for me not being in contact with her.
(Flashback)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hello cousin what can I do for you" Ace says allowing his cousin, Marco, to step inside his house.

"I'm here to talk business Ace." "Well what is it." He said. "We have a problem the narc house was under attack and Lee's wife got kidnapped and taken by them" Marco said with worry in his eyes. "Who did this horrible thing?!" Ace said "We don't know, that's the problem, I kept telling him do not fall in love when you are wanted all over the country but he never listened." Marco added. That got me to thinking.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if that happened to my beautiful Niko. My heart started racing 100 miles per hour.

We continued to talk and get things clear and make a plan to get Lee's wife back. After a while he left.

The next couple of days I've been getting messages from Niko.

I couldn't help but reread her messages. 'Bye have a nice life' you are my life. I just can't risk it, she's too special.