★ 𝟠 ★

"Hey, I'm Ryuta. I'll be your new anger management therapist from this point on." A tall, lanky man at the front of the room sighed, flipping through papers on his clipboard. "Unfortunately, due to some certain circumstances...Shelly Tanazaki has decided to resign."

"Good. Fucking cunt." You snorted, leaning back in your seat. After you had slapped Shelly, you had proceeded to beat the shit out of her, resulting in a restraining order being filed against you and a warning from the police. Bakugo snickered, making you smile slightly and blush. Ryuta stared at you two for a second before going back to his clipboard.

"We'll take attendance, then. I know it sounds like some elementary school shit, but it's mandatory to make sure you guys are attending the classes regularly."

You raised your brows, humming in surprise. "I kinda like this guy."

Bakugo gave you a sharp look, frowning. "What about me? You don't fucking like me?"

You turned red, choosing to stare down at the ground. "I..."

"Y/N L/N?" Ryuta called out, making you look up quickly.

"Here."

"Awesome. Katsuki Bakugo?"

"Here."

You glanced over at Bakugo, who was glaring at Ryuta with malice. You pursed your lips, reaching over and tugging lightly on his sleeve. His crimson eyes flickered to you and his expression slightly softened. Your cheeks heated up and you averted your eyes from him.

"I—I do like you, you dumbass."

Bakugo stared at you for a minute, before smirking and placing a large hand on top of yours. You flinched, eyes flickering back up to meet his. His scarlet orbs twinkled with amusement. "I know."

You turned even more red and turned away from him, heart thumping in your chest. "Why're you always so...ugh..."

  Bakugo leaned towards you, a large grin on his face. "Why am I so what, Y/N?"

  You made a noise and clamped your mouth shut, feeling shy. "N-nothing."

  Bakugo gazed amusedly at you, now softly rubbing circles into your hand with his thumb. "You wanna go out with me tonight? I know a pretty fucking good restaurant we can go to."

  You looked up sharply at him, eyes round. "Huh?"

  He leaned closer to you, crimson eyes gleaming. "Let's go on a date."

  Your jaw dropped and your eyes popped out of your head, mind unable to comprehend what you had just heard. "I—I, uh...what the hell? Really?"

  "Duh, dumbass. Yes, really."

  "You're fucking with me."

  "No, I'm fucking not. You gonna go with me tonight or not?"

You turned bright red, pursing your lips and averting your eyes from him. "S-sure, I guess..."

"Hm? What was that?"

"I-I said alright!"

Bakugo smirked at you, scarlet eyes entertained by your flustered appearance. "I'm gonna drop by your house at about 7 to pick you up. Since I already crash landed there."

"H-hey, I never agreed...to that..." You started, internally panicking. You and Kokiiru hadn't cleaned up your place in a week, and it certainly wasn't ready for visitors.

"Oh? Then what do to want me to do?" Bakugo hummed, his large hand still not releasing yours. Not that you minded. You took in a sharp breath, willing yourself not to blush any more.

"D-dunno..."

"Just let me pick you up. I'm not gonna go into your house, or anything."

Bakugo gave you a smoldering look, and with that, you melted, finally relenting. "Ugh, fine. Dumbass."

"You're too cute, Y/N." Bakugo chuckled, eyes sparkling. "Now you're gettin' me all excited for this stupid date."

You broke your stern facade, face returning to the beet red color it was before. "S-shut up, already, you're embarrassing me."