★ 𝟝 ★

"Sooo, Y/N, how was your first day?" Kokiiru hummed, eyeing you cautiously as you walked into the house, shutting the door behind you. You looked up at him calmly, the seemingly non-stop rage that resided in your eyes stilled.

"Less shitty than I expected, but still shitty."

Kokiiru let out a relieved breath, eyes sparkling with excitement. "Tell me all about it! Did you make new friends? Did you fall in love? Did you—"

"Hey. I'm calmer than I normally am for once, so if you wanna keep me like this then I'd suggest shutting up." You growled, making the mint-haired man clamp his mouth shut. You trudged forward into the kitchen, opening up the fridge and eyeing the choices for food. "If you really gotta poke your nose into my fucking business, then I guess I'll tell you what happened."

"Okay...?"

You slammed the refrigerator door shut, biting into an apple. "I met the pro hero...what's his fucking name...Ground Zero? Yeah, that's his name. So, I met him at the session and we talked for a while. Apparently since he punched that fucker in the face, he was court ordered to take these shitty classes."

"You met Ground Zero?!" Kokiiru exclaimed, eyes shining. "Broski, I don't think you understand how cool that is!"

"Don't fucking call me that. Anyways, he's not too shitty, and seems like he doesn't think I'm too shitty either."

"I'm gonna be the officiator at your wedding." Kokiiru said abruptly, earning a sharp look from you. "What? If he didn't scream at you or punch you, he obviously fell for you at first sight."

"I don't do relationships, Bug Eyes, I've said this before and I'll say it again." You grumbled, tossing your apple core in the garbage can. You wiped off your hands, glaring at him. "Need I remind you what happened to the last worthless piece of shit that I dated?"

Kokiiru shuddered, deciding not to bring up the topic of dating anymore. "Um, anyways, I'm gonna go ahead and turn on the news."

"Yeah, you go do that."

He rushed out of the kitchen, making you snort and mess up your hair. "Loser."

You walked into your room, calmly shutting the door behind you. For some odd reason, your anger levels had been significantly lower than usual since the session, but you didn't think it was because of Shelly or the introduction.

  Maybe it was because of Bakugo.

  No, he had the same temper as you, so that couldn't be it. Maybe you would never figure it out. You flopped down onto your pastel themed bed, sighing. "Oh well."

  Suddenly, the lights flickered and the house shook, before your room went completely black. You sat up quickly, eyes narrowing and teeth gritting. "Aah, what the hell?! A fucking power outage?!"

"Chill out, Y/N, the breaker probably just got messed with!" Kokiiru called from the living room, making you growl angrily and yank your bedroom door open.

  "Then I'll go fucking fix it since I know you'll probably fuck it up! Stay here!"

  "Mean!"

  You wrenched the front door open, stomping outside as small puffs of steam shot out from your nostrils. Your eyes automatically flickered to a large, gaping hole in your front yard, which had smoke pouring from it. It seemed to be glowing with embers, and you could faintly make out a bulky silhouette from the smoky veil. You clenched your jaw, storming over to the crater with indignation.

  "Don't fucking crash into my front lawn without permission, asshole! Who the hell do you—"

  "Aah, shut the hell up! I'll fucking leave in a second, you piece of shit, so shut your damn trap!" A deep, husky voice snarled from the dissipating fog, and you could now clearly see who had so politely crashed into your lawn.

  Bakugo.

  You blinked in shock, jaw dropping as the muscular man rose up from the hole, spitting blood onto the ground.

  "Eh?"