★ 𝟞 ★

"Eh?"

  Bakugo looked up at you, wiping his mouth aggressively. His crimson eyes widened in surprise and he made a noise, uncovering his mouth.

  "L/N?"

  You snapped out of your shocked state and composed yourself, clearing your throat. "Can I ask what the fuck you're doing in my front yard?"

  Bakugo let out a barking laugh, placing a hand on his hip. "Fighting a villain. The fucker sent me flying, so now here I am."

  "Wow, Prince Charming, what a spectacular entrance." You snorted, eyeing him up and down. You weren't checking him out, you were just...assessing his body composition. Bakugo smirked, eyes glinting with amusement.

  "I can't be a prince if the princess doesn't need to be protected."

  Suddenly, a flash of light appeared in the sky, and a rumbling noise emanated from the ground below you. Bakugo's expression changed to a serious one and he narrowed his eyes, pushing you back lightly.

  "Get back."

  A large man burst from the ground, large clumps of dirt flying from where he emerged. "Found you, Ground Zero! You can't run from me!"

  Your eye twitched as you stared at the fresh hole in your lawn, feeling your anger rising. A vein throbbed in your temple and you gritted your teeth, steam pouring from your body. You glared venomously at the villain, eyes flashing dangerously. "You...you..."

  The villain turned to you, a grin growing on his face. "Is this your lover, Ground Zero? Maybe if I hurt her a bit, you'll lose your cool and fight me—"

  "PAY FOR MY LAWN, YOU BASTARD!!" You screamed, scalding hot water shooting out from your body. The villain howled as a stream of water hit his torso, the steaming liquid immediately burning his flesh. Bakugo's eyes widened and he let out an awed laugh, running a hand through his hair.

"Shit!"

"You—you BITCH! Look what you've done to my lovely skin!" The villain screeched, holding up his smoking arm. You cracked your knuckles, E/C eyes gleaming with malice.

"Shut the fuck up! Does it look like I give a fuck?! Go throw your sorry ass in jail before I knock the living daylights out of you!"

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME, YOU BITCH!! I'LL KILL YOU AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE!!"

"You'll do nothing of the fucking sort, you fucking lowlife!" Bakugo yelled, blasting the villain with a large explosion. The man cried out in anguish and pain, flying backwards and slamming into the fence bordering your lawn. You growled, shooting the villain with yet another hot stream of water.

"PAY FOR MY FENCE TOO, DAMMIT!!"

"Hey, Y/N, what's going on—" Kokiiru paused in his sentence as he stepped outside, freezing up as he assessed the situation. You whirled around to face him, panting heavily. Kokiiru gaped at you, unable to form words. You scoffed, swaying slightly in your stance.

"What're you looking at, shitface? Go back inside and watch your fucking anime, or something."

  "You...Ground Zero...villain..."

  "Go. Inside."

  Kokiiru's face paled and he nodded, turning on his heel to stumble back inside. Bakugo stared at you, palms still smoking from the blast he had created.

  "That your boyfriend?"

  You gave him a disgusted look, visibly cringing. "Never in a million fucking years. That's my shitty roommate."

  Bakugo hummed in acknowledgement, turning back to face the now-incapacitated villain. His eyes narrowed and he spat on the ground in front of him, venom in his gaze.

  "Go to hell, you piece of shit."