chapter...9

They know and they don't care and wont do anything until you're truly gone~ Amira cloud.

It has been two days since I was attacked and kissed by Theo. He was right I was sick. I fell in love with him during those months. At first I thought if I could get him to believe I loved him hard enough he would let me go. But it didn't work and I fell in love with him either way. I wanted him just as much as he wanted me. 

I never expressed my feelings to him because I didn't want him to know how I felt. It was also a way of punishing him. Knowing he wanted to hear those words, 'I love you Theo' , I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

Today I was being discharged but was I really going home? My parents had secrets that got me into this entire fucking mess. I didn't trust them. Well I didn't trust them before. I could tolerate mum but my father was a different story. I was never close with him, matter a fact I barely saw him ever. That was another story though.

My mother fretted everyday about my looks the entire time she visited. How I gained weight and I quote: 

"Like a pig to slaughter, that Theo boy was always strange" 

Yeah mum that same Theo boy cares about me more than anyone I've ever met, even though it's obsessive.

 The cheer squad had brought flowers the day before which was really sweet until I found out I was replaced with Valerie, well co cheering with Val since I'm luckily not dead. We never liked each other ever since fourth grade and we still hate each other. It was always more like a love and hate relationship with her, she could be really nice then an absolute ass the next.

"Well I had a special day planned for the two of us but it seems like the police are joining us, do you still want to go?" Sebastian held my bags as we walked to his black jeep.

"No I don't mind anywhere with you is special" he kissed my cheek then opened my door. I wanted to be extra affectionate with, a little bit was guilt for falling in love with someone.

"So where exactly are we going?" I buckled in my seat belt and laid back.

He reversed out of the parking lot then held my hand. 

"Well I would tell you but where's the fun in that princess" I blushed at the nostalgic nickname then looked out the window.

Watching the forest move past my eyes calmed my nerves. The doctors put me on anti depressants but I didn't want them, drugs wouldn't fix what I was feeling right now. Confusion, anger and fear. I've imagined my life was picture perfect for so long and with what Theo had done and his claims that someone was after me, I lost all control that I had.

 What I want really was to leave this fucking town. I want to run away again but this time I have plan. I will drive to Fallen Rose then take a bus that goes to New York and stay with my grandparents. 

"What's going on through that pretty mind of yours" he kissed my hand and turned into a path that lead to the lake .

"We're going to the place we first met aren't we" I said quickly avoiding having to lie and say something lame.

"Are we? I don't remember" I hit his arm playfully and he faked being in pain.

He parked in front of the dock, then went round to open my door. I stepped out enjoying the fresh overpowering scent of earth and water. He took out a blanket and a picnic basket.

"You sweet boy" I took the blanket from his arms and pecked his lips softly.

Memories from the day we met started to flow through me like it was only yesterday.