"Should we still drink hehehe." Kenjirou asked causing Chikara and Rintarou to laugh.

"Uggghhh. I can feel the hungover already." Kourai said and hugged himself.

"Should we or... should we not?" Wakatoshi asked and they all shared looks.

"Nah. Not a good idea." Koushi said and the rest agreed.

"Lets not get drunk okay?" Keiji said.

"Yeah. Lets not get drunk again." Kenjirou said.

"Lets stay away from the alcohol and just eat the food prepared, socialize and dance." Atsumu said and Suna turned to look at Chikara who was smirking.

"You know what to do. Their boyfriends are here so it will be funnier." Suna said and Chikara snorts and nodded in agreement.

Moments later...

"My star... my handsome star..." The drunk Keiji giggled and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend who was eating.

Koutarou smiled and wrapped his arms around Keiji who was really drunk.

Kourai was talking to Sachirou and the shorter male was talking about Sachirou's dick and how good he was in bed. Sachirou was about to pass out in embarrassment. His brother's boyfriend was there and he wanted to bury himself alive already.

Kenjirou was being the emotional drunk. Eita was taking care of him and they were having a heart to heart honest talk. Even if Kenjirou was really drunk, he was happy that the younger male was being honest with him.

"Stop following me. My boyfriend will get mad if he sees you and I dont want to upset my boyfriend. I love that guy so much even if he's grumpy sometimes." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi laughed and shook his head before he grabbed Atsumu's wrist.

"DONT TOUCH ME--- AHHH HONEY HELP ME!" Atsumu yells and Osamu whacked his twin. Kiyoomi was holding his drunk boyfriend's wrist.

"Moron! Its Kiyoomi." Osamu hissed and Atsumu squinted his eyes.

"... what are you talking about?" Atsumu asked and Osamu rubbed his temples in distress.

"The one holding you is your boyfriend. Stupid drunkard." Osamu told his drunk boyfriend and Kiyoomi laughed harder.

"You're so drunk you can't even recognize your own boyfriend." Kiyoomi said and wrapped his arms around his drunk boyfriend and kissed his temple.

Koushi already passed out. He was so drunk and Daichi was letting the silver haired beauty rest on his lap while he was talking to Koushi and Keiji's friends. Tsukishima was not there by the way. The tall blonde student didn't come to the party.

Chikara, Yuuji and Rintarou were currently playing beer pong with Wakatoshi's current teammates.

Tooru and Tetsurou were having a chat with Wakatoshi's teammates who played in the nationals.

Satori was drinking quietly as he was keeping an eye on his boyfriend who was dancing with the twins and Kiyoomi.

"Drink up!" Kourai the devil appears with a bottle of alcohol in hand. He poured the twins glass and he smiled at Wakatoshi before he poured him a drink. Kiyoomi looked around and saw Sachirou was talking to a teammate of Wakatoshi.

"Kiyoomi play with us!" Komori said and Kiyoomi was being dragged to play beer pong with them.

"This world is so sad." Kenjirou said and wiped his tears away.

"Yeah. Now drink up and get sadder." Kourai said and poured Kenjirou more alcohol. Kenjirou nodded and drank it.

Osamu searched for his lover and saw them playing beer pong. Kiyoomi, Yuiji and Chikara were also there so he happily joined them.