"Just how much did you saw?" Kiyoomi asked and Tetsurou shrugged.

"I saw him turned to look at my direction while he was being serenaded. He was still being serenaded when I left." Tooru answered honestly.

"Is it why Koutarou and Daichi are still not here because Koushi and Keiji are throwing a fit about it?" Satori asked and Kiyoomi nodded.

"Is he in the same status as us?" Tetsurou asked and the others shook their heads.

Koutarou and Daichi finally arrived and Tooru told them to grab a plate of food first. When Koutarou and Daichi returned, they resumed their little talk.

"Are they a couple now?" Tetsurou asked.

"What? No. Tobio-chan, Tadashi, Ryu, Noya, Keiji and Koushi went apeshit earlier." Daichi said and Tetsurou's eyes widened.

"What--- No shit. Spill the motherfucking tea." Tooru said.

"So the guy invited Tsukishima for coffee and he accepted it. Tobio-chan and Shrimpy saw it so they immediately called their friends and followed Tsukishima and that guy." Koutarou said.

"Tadashi angrily screamed at that senior, Ryu and Tobio-chan grabbed that guy's collar, Koushi, Keiji and Noya told that senior to fuck off." Daichi said.

"What about Kei?"

"He turned the guy flatly. He knew the guy was a player. So he handed him the flowers and gave him a middle finger before walking out." Koutarou said and Tetsurou's brows furrowed.

"You mean that guy got rejected in a cafe but not in front of the crowd?" Tetsurou asked and Daichi nodded.

"Uhm. Okay. Cool I guess. Doesn't really matter to me now." Tetsurou said and finished his food.

"Lets talk about the party tomorrow." Tooru said and the others nodded.

"What are your plans for tomorrow's party?" Yuuji asked.

"What do you want to do Satori?" Tetsurou asked and the red haired finished his macaroons first.

"Exclusive party in a bar I guess?" Satori said and his friends nodded.

"Leave the decorating to me." Tooru said.

They can just hire someone to decorate the entire place but they knew Tooru wants to divert his attention from his problems so his friends let Tooru do what he wants.

"I already bought a bar last night. Should we come see it later?" Satori asked and his friends agreed.

"Leave the food to me." Osamu said.

"I'll help in cooking." Daichi said.

"Me too. I'll help in cooking." Eita said.

Sachirou wants to say something about hiring someone to do the job for them but when he saw how Tetsurou and Tooru looked, he kept his mouth shut and decided to go with the flow.

After they finished eating, they made their way to the bar that Satori just bought last night. Satori and Tooru were talking to the manager while the others were checking the place out.

•••

The party just started and there were only a few people invited such as Wakatoshi's teammates. The current ones and his teammates in the Nationals. Wakatoshi also invited Aran and Kita. Wakatoshi told Keiji and Koushi to invite their friends friends as well.

Kenjirou, Atsumu, Kourai, Wakatoshi Koushi and Keiji shared looks and smiled nervously as the memories of what they just did last wednesday night came flooding in.