"Fuck. Is that--- holy shit motherfucker stop the car." Tooru said when he saw saw a familiar face--- they entered the university from gate three which was really close to the meds.

"You're going to be late." Tetsurou said but he stopped the car.

Tooru got outside the car and made his way towards his angry cousin who was close to hurting someone. He grabbed Tobio and his cousin turned to look at him with a frown.

"Let go of me. I have to stop them." Tobio said and Tooru shook his head and Shoyo wrapped his arms around Shoyo to stop him from doing stupid.

"Sho, let me go. I have to stop him."

"Tobio... we can't do anything about it. We cant force Kei anymore. Even I dont like that guy." Shoyo told Tobio and Tooru's eyes widened when he saw a guy holding a bouquet of flowers was making his way towards Kei.

He turned to look at Tetsurou who was leaning on his car as he watched the scenario. Tooru excused himself and made his way back to Tetsurou's side.

"Lets go." Tooru said and Tetsurou kept his eyes on Kei who was standing there, holding the bouquet of flowers from that guy.

Tetsurou's eyes were focused on a certain Med student who was holding a bouquet of flowers and he was being serenaded by a guy and his heart was aching with what he was witnessing. The other students were cheering for them and some where taking a video.

He licked his lips and continued to watch the scene just to hurt himself more. Kei turned to look into his direction and Tetsurou smiled a little before he got inside his car.

"Can we skip classes today? I don't feel like going there anymore." Tetsurou said and Tooru nodded.

"Same. Lets ditch our remaining classes." Tooru said and Tetsurou smiled a little before he drove the car outside the campus.

"I'm starving." Tooru said and Tetsurou nodded.

"I want to eat in an eat all you can buffet." Tetsurou said and Tooru hummed.

"Lets try to fill the void with food." Tooru said and Tooru smiled a little.

Tooru knows so damn well his close friend got hurt by what he just witnessed earlier but he chooses to shut his mouth and not say something because he knee Tetsurou will surely cry if he'll talk.

•••

Osamu, Sachirou, Yuuji, Kiyoomi, Eita and Satori stared at Tooru and Tetsurou who was eating quietly while having those lifeless eyes. Koutarou and Daichi were still taking care of their partners.

They really headed to an eat all you can buffet and Tooru paid for his friends. They were all eating together.

"Did Keiji go to school earlier?" Tooru asked Kiyoomi.

"Yeah and he saw something he shouldn't have." Kiyoomi replied and Tooru raised a brow.

"He hates that guy too? From what college was he?" Tetsurou asked.

"You... you knew what really happened?" Kiyoomi asked.

"Yeah. The flowers and he was being serenaded by that guy in front of your building. Tooru and I saw it." Tetsurou said and Tooru snorts.

"Ew. He's not even that good looking." Tooru said and Osamu sighed.

"hey, that's bad." Satori chided but Tooru only rolled his eyes.

"That guy was a fourth year from college of Nursing." Eita said and Yuuji turned to look at Sachirou who was eating his food calmly.

Yuuji turned to look at Osamu who was also eating his food rather calmly. Yuuji thinks they shouldn't be doing shit like this but he chooses not to say something.