❆ MOON TWENTY | August 5th, 2020 ❆

MOON TWENTY
August 5, 2020

| DREKI STATS |

Season: Leaf-fall (2/3)
Weather: Foggy and Rainy
Event: Exile and Trader

Prey: 20
Herbs: 58
Sticks: 51
Border: 18.50/20

Cats: 27
Toms: 13
She-Cats: 14
Kings & Queens: 2
Heirs: 1
Royal Guards: 4
Curers: 2
Founders: 5
Dowagers: 5 (-1)
Scavengers: 3
Trainees: 4
Guardians: 1
Kits: 2
Familiars: 18
Escapees: 1
Dead: 3
Traders: 1
Kings & Queens Den: 1 (2/2)
Royal Guards Den: 1 (3/4)
Curers Den: 1 (2/5)
Founders Den: 1 (4/5)
Dowagers Den: 1 (4/5)
Scavengers Den: 1 (5/20)
Trainees Den: 1 (4/10)
Serfs Den: 1 (0/10)
Nursery: 1 (3/10)

| DREKI NEWS |

Henrik, Bard, Ingrid, and Nil

Henrik's light brown ears twitched as he focused on the prey. Itching closer, the king almost reached the mouse before it scurried off due to a large crack of a stick.
Whipping around, the tom huffed indignantly. "Why did you do that?" The king, of course, believed the noise came from one of the other members of the hunting patrol.
Instead, a dilute calico she-cat smiled at him softly. "Well hello, King of the Dreki. My name is Seith, and we have much to talk about."
"How do you know who I am?" Henrik questioned uneasily.
Seith giggled. "The Lion guided me to the White Forest. I come from far beyond this land from a tribe just like your's."
"What tribe?" Henrik asked stiffly.
The she-cat tsked at the tom. "I'm from the Sinnsro, but they don't matter. I'm far more invested in you... won't you take me to your camp? I think you'll be very interested in what I have to offer you and the Dreki."
Henrik sighed and beckoned her to follow him. After flying questions from Nil, Bard, and Ingrid on the way to camp, the king sharply turned to his Clanmates.
"Meet Seith... a trader of goods."

The mysterious stranger revealed herself to be Seith, a traveling merchant. She's here to stay for two moons. You may trade with her. What she offers and what she will take is in her chain. Her stats are listed at the bottom of the page.

Seith and Henrik have a maxed bond. What could this mean? Will Henrik take her as his mate or resist the temptation?

Aslan was exiled last moon for the sin of sacrificing Allison to get an imp. Despite its master being gone, the imp is staying. Who will be it's new master now?..

Thor is the new Founder.

Ingrid has died due to inactivity.

Nesrin and Ryuu ranked up to trainees. Their mentors are Rúna and Henrik respectively.

Faramir and Kastora are now 5 moons old. Mentors must be chosen for them.

Dalla, Regn, Asmund, Finn, Nil, and Bard were not healed last moon! They are now moderately injured! (-2 energy)