Sick Kitten (Show By Rock)

This story is about these idiots, because I love them alot, and are huge comfort characters for me.

For those who don't know:Red and black hair with fluffy hooded jacket: CrowLong haired blonde, wearing purple: AionBlack to yellow hair, with the longest animal (fox) ears: YaibaDirty blonde without a shirt: Rom

Red and black hair with fluffy hooded jacket: Crow
Long haired blonde, wearing purple: Aion
Black to yellow hair, with the longest animal (fox) ears: Yaiba
Dirty blonde without a shirt: Rom

¡!¡!TW!¡!¡
Slight description of vomit and an older male using a pull-up.

(Author's note: yes I'm aware Crow is a hedgehog, but it's easier to write him as a cat, and tbh...the idea of a lion caregiver taking care of a little house cat is adorable to me)

After yet another show, Crow plopped down onto a couch in the ShinganCrimsonz studio. He was tired and cranky, and his tummy felt icky. Whimpering quietly, he pulled a pillow over to prop his head up, but accidentally wrapped his hand around something warm. He looked up to see a denim covered leg. Now feeling his tummy churn even more so, he hesitantly looked up at whoever it was he'd latched onto. "Tired?" The blonde asked with a small giggle. Rom pulled the black haired male closer, letting him lay his head in his lap. He carefully ran his fingers through Crow's hair after hearing a soft whimper from him. Rom said nothing about it, just allowing Crow to lay in his lap. They laid there for a few minutes or so, and the other two soon filed in, taking their respective seats at the other end of the couch, starting a movie. Rom seemed more involved in the movie, and it was making Crow even more crabby. "RoOoM!" He cried out, looking up at him with a pout. The taller male looked down surprisingly, gaining the other's attention as well. "Pay 'tention ta me..." He pouted, a slight babble accompanied his speech. The now nervous, sick, little sat up in Rom's lap, burying his face in his chest, not being able to reach his shoulder. "Crow? Wh-what are you-?" Before he could finish, the black haired male hunched over the side of the couch, still squeezing Rom's hand. The blonde had no time to really react, but carefully held Crow. Within a matter of seconds, he heard a sickenening cough from the smaller male. The baby felt something jump to his throat and all of the contents of his stomach emptied out into, very luckily placed, trashcan next to the couch. As soon as he finished, he nervously looked up at Rom. "Crow! Why didn't you say anything?!?!" With a few stray tears, running down his cheeks, he look up at Rom. "I no know." The black and yellow haired male leaned over. The smallest male shook his head as soft sobs soon filled the room. The lion quickly rushed to their other side, moving the trashcan out of the way. "Crow, how long was your tummy hurting?"Aion asked softly cooing. The whole band already knew he was a little, but hardly ever saw him in little space, just because he got super embarrassed. Now that he felt his wet pull up, his stomach dropped as he was now fighting between being big and little. He tried to answer the long haired male but all that came out were strangled whimpers and painful whines. Rom saw the desperate look in his eyes, and quickly pulled him up to his chest again. "Crow...." The fox cooed. The other two looked over at him as if begging him not to ask what they knew he was gonna ask. Sighing reluctantly, he very gently pressed a hand to Crow's back. "Do you want to be little bud?" Now Crow was fighting headspace even more. His whole face a bright red, ontop of being in a wet pull up and upset tummy, he started choking on his cries. Crying quietly, Crow was cuddling closer into Rom's chest. "I know you don't want to, but maybe a bath with your boats, and a bottle would make you feel better?" He offered. Crow started trembling as he reached out for the blonde lion "Scared..." He cried out as he was lifted up from the leopard's lap. Now close to tears, his stomach started rumbling again, his little headspace at war with his normal one, he started trembling as he felt lost and scared. Whispering gently, Aion pressed his forehead against Crow's. "Answer me honestly okay kitty?" The black haired male let out a strangled cry as he kicked his legs a bit, his pull up bothering him more just because of the nickname. "How big are you right now?" Aion held up a loose fist, holding it out the the baby boy in his other arm, having created a system with Crow now.