"You burnt yourself?" He asks shocked.
"Yeah I mean my best friend died and I thought my mother figure was dead so you know" I say looking down.
"Don't worry about it sugar, I probably would have done the same with drugs though" he says shaking his head.
"You know you act differently when you not with the group" I say and he turns to me.
"Yeah I guess I do" he says shaking his head again.

"Do you- um do you know what the men did?" I ask stuttering every word.
"I heard rumours. I'm sorry little flame" he says confirming my fears.
"Don't"
"What?"
"Don't be sorry. Theirs no point" I say as I cover my shaking hands.

"I've been looking for ya" came an angry voice from inside the window.
"Which one?" I ask looking between me and merle. Folding my hands into my arms.
"Merle,I knew where you were" he states jumping out the window and I use my body to hide the pack of cigs.

"No need to worry little brother, I was just talking to your lady about how you've been" he says and I nod.
"Alright just checking after everything that happened" Daryl states.
"To be honest I went out in search for drugs it's because of your flame that I haven't found any yet" Merle states.
"Good, I can't be arse to deal with ya when ya high" Daryl says throwing his hands about.

"Here girl, do you wanna go on a walk?" I ask her while I mess with her ears.
"I'm gonna take her around the field" I say to the brothers after picking the cigerattes of the wall and put them in my pocket.
"I think ya forgot something" Daryl says as I'm half way through the window.
"Did I?" I ask as I look at about.
"The cigerattes" he says sticking his hand out.

"Wow what are you? Her warden?" Merle asks putting his hands up.
"No but I protect what's mine, hand them over" he says turning to me at the end.
"Fine, just make sure you don't mess up my room" I say handing them over.
"Stay safe little flame" Merle stays as I leave.
"Cya Merle. bye babe" I say waving back and watch both flick their wrists to me.

"Go fetch girl!" I say loudly throwing the stick for lucky.
"She's fast" states michonne as she approaches.
"Yeah" I say before whistling for her to return.
"What's her name?" She asks.
"Lucky... don't ask. To be honest I don't know why I named her that"I say laughing.
"I like that name. Suits her" she says grabbing the stick from lucky and throwing it down the field.

"I heard you help the group to save us" I say.
"Yeah I brought the milk back for Judith" she says nodding.
"Well I want to thank you, I don't know what would have happened if I stayed any longer" I say looking down.
"I'm just sorry he got you in the first place" she says shaking her head now.
"Yeah" I say feeling my hands shake.

"Hey you okay? Your hands are going mad" she says grabbing my hands.
"Yeah it tends to happen now" I say folding my hands under my arms.
"Come on let's get back to the others" she says looking concerned.
"Alright" I say as we begin to walk up.

"Hey you alright? You look pale" Carl ask as I we serve dinner.
"Yeah just thinking"
"About what?" He asks as my hands start shaking again.
"Governor and everything that happened" I say focusing on the food.
"You shouldn't, you'll just steer yourself up" he says.
"Makes sense" I chuckle as a southern accent calls from behind me.

"Their you are!"
"Oh hi, hungry?" I say passing him a plate.
"No you said you were gonna be outside" he states angerily.
"Yeah I came back early"
"You could have told me" he groans taking a bowl and going to eat.

"Tomorrow we need to reinforce some place and put up some simple barricades to at least slow him down... if he returns" rick says pointing at a map.
"What about me?" Merle asks.
"What about you?" Rick counters
"What do you want me to do? I mean I'm not one of you" he states.
"Yeah Youll have to earn your keep, you can start tomorrow" rick says.
"Alright I guess I'm still being locked up tonight though?"
"Yeah only till we trust you" rick says and I hear glenn grumble something to Maggie.
"Get some rest, tomorrow will take a lot of energy" Rick says as we all split.

"Hey" Daryl says as I enter his room.
"Hey" I say sitting next to him.
"Ya okay? Ya don't usually visit" he say sitting up.
"Yeah I just thought I would come say goodnight" I say leaning over and softly kissing him before getting up and leaving.

"Thea!" He shouts as I leave his door. Instantly I turn around and see him towering over me.
"You okay?" I ask before he leans down and pulls me into a kiss.
"I can tell theirs something wrong" he whisper pulling away. I look down.
"We should get some sleep before tomorrow" I say and he nods.
"Night" I call behind me.
"Night" he replies laying down before I go out of view.

"I'm going hunting" I claim to the group as they ate their breakfast.
"Eat up first" carol commands tilting a bowl towards me.
"I'll eat when I get back" I say nodding still walking towards the door.
"No you'll eat now" Daryl says grabbing my wrist and pulling me back to him then towards carol.
"Really?" I ask sarcastically turning to him. He crosses his arms and I could sense how serious he was.
"Eat" he says simply as carol hands a bowl to me.
"Fine" I admit defeat taking a spoon full and sitting next to the group.

"Your not angry with me are ya?" Daryl asks unlocking the gate so I could go hunting.
I quietly decide to give him the silent treatment to see how angry he gets.
"Cat got your tongue?" He asks turning to me before opening the gate.
"Your not ignoring me are ya?" He groans looking for any expression on my face.
"Well I guess theirs no need to open da gate then" he says smirking as he relocks it and puts the keys in his pockets.
I growl under my breath before walking down the fence.

"Where are ya going?" He shouts after me before jogging down to walk next to me.
"You really this annoyed?" He questions as I continue in silence.
Quietly I reach the area we cut open to get in and cut the tags before going to step out.
"That's cheating" Daryl grumbled. I lightly smirk before rubbing it off and turning to chain the gate back up.
"Stay safe" he says watching me tie it up.
"No sarcastic remarks?" He asks sounding pissed as I finish the last tie and walk to the river to find some animals.

"I caught a deer!" I cheer as I drag it back towards the prison.
"Daryl's gonna kill me" I mumble as I realise I'm gonna be back after dark.
"May as well keep going" I say rubbing my face before picking up the deer and carting it back.