ALLKPOP📸

news: 
RIA joined TWICE, Kang Daniel, Red Velvet, NCT Dream & more in the 1st lineup for the '2020 Soribada Best K-Music Awards'

As earlier this day, the '2020 Soribada Best K-Music Awards' has unveiled the official confirmed airing date and the its 1st lineup

Which includes; MAMAMOO, Red Velvet, Oh My Girl, Twice, NCT Dream, and Kang Daniel but just now, they added RIA to the attendees in the first lineup. It was also said that she will be attending as both soloist and also as a NCT Dream member.

After being hospitalised for a week, RIA is back to show us more of her in '2020 Soribada Best K-Music Awards.'

As most of all already knew that the soloist got hospitalised last month because of her ankle got injured and she caught fever when she was practicing for her 'gotta go' side track since she was supposed to perform them in some music shows.

Stay tuned for more attending artist announcements for the '2020 Soribada Best K-Music Awards', airing live through the LG U+ Idol Live mobile app on August 13!

MORE ARTICLES:

> Watch: NCT Ria do the 'Desert' challenge with SNSD's Hyoyeon.

> Ateez celebrations second win for their new comeback, Inception.

> '2020 Soribada Best K-Music Awards' announces 2nd lineup including GFriend, ASTRO, IZ*ONE and more!

> Ravi, Red Velvet's Yeri, & Kim Woo Seok show off their visual chemistry for next collab remake, Cool's 'Sorrow'