CHAPTER14: Prophecy Is Done

I was shaking a bit. The day has finally come. I was gonna find out if I was gonna live or die. I went to everyone and gave them a hug and said goodbye for now, you know because I might not make it. I came to Jacob. "Jacob, I want you to know that I love you and please be good and take good care of my family and sister,"I said. "I love you too and of,"he got cut off by me kissing him. We then pulled apart and we all look at each other and did a group hug.

We walk into the woods. Then I stop. Look up at the full blood moon. I was being controlled, because I had no clue of what I was saying. I believe it was another language. I then went on and walk to where we need to. The place where me and Dereck stand. Also there was stones of everyone's name on each side. On the circle was symbols. Then everyone was in their place. While Dereck started walking up. When he was standing on the correct spot. I began walking to my spot. Dereck began saying words in the same language from before. Then all you see is this most ugly thing ever. He had very sharp teeth, also claws that were sharper than our kind of sharp, his eyes turn to this devil red color I mean his whole eyes were completely red. Then my eyes turn purple. He step forward. He then put his teeth into my neck. Started drinking my blood till it was all gone. The last thing I remember was seeing black and my body hit the floor.

Misty's pov
Dereck drank all her blood and she fell do the floor. I ran to her side seeing her eyes changing back to dark brown. I couldn't be strong anymore and hold in the tears. I just cryer buckets of tears. holding her in my arms. I look up at Dereck to see him change. His full ref eyes turn back to brown eyes and the claws and sharp teeth were gone. I look back to see everyone's chest lighting up-their powers are back-. Now it was snowing, raining and the grown began to turn solid. The earth was shaking like crazy. The stones of everyone's name crack in half and the big circle with symbols crack in half. Then my chest started hurting and my eyes turn white then bright green. I was seeing something or hearing something. "misty, you now are at your full powers, be careful of what you use them for. Also you will be changing to your natural form of moongoddess duaghter,"voice said. My eyes went from bright green to white to hazel brown. I look back at the pack family. My parents were crying into each other's shoulders and the rest of the family were chest bumping and high fives and fist bumps. I turn to look at the cold ones. They were hugging Dereck and laughing and being happy. I heard ruffles in the woods and turn to look. Came out was Ash and then a whole pack of guards. Then walking in front was a woman. She had long black hair with dark blue eyes with gold on the outer blue. Her skin look soft and it wasn't light and it wasn't dark but I couldn't exclaim how she look, but she look familiar.

I look back down at Skylar. The blood dripping down from her neck. Her body turn to pal skin. "Sky, why, we could've found another way,"I said whip the tears away.

The earth Stop shaking and the storms stop. I stood up and walk back to my parents and hug them. "hello, I'm moongoddess, I can't give my name yet, but I'm your mother,"the woman who approach us. "hello ma'am nice to see you again,"mom said. "yes, well it looks like that we found out what was gonna happen now,"she said looking at Skylar. The blood moon was gone and it was a clear sky. Then all you see is this bright light that is blinding. That's the last thing I remember

THE END

(A:N) hi guys I hope you like this book. I'm starting book 2 soon I just need a title for it. comment your Tittle idea. thank you all for the support and reading my book. comment vote and follow plzz.