CHAPTER6: SHE'S GONE FOREVER

"No,no,noooo, this can't be real,"mom cried and fell to the floor. Misty went blanked and fell to her knees. The electricity in the waiting room was going crazy. "uh-oh she's back get up," Jacob said. Misty didn't move. The power lines started to come out from the ceiling. "everyone duck now,"the docter said. Everyone went in the back room. "Misty stop it right now,"dad growled. "I can't it's to powerful,"misty yelled. Jacob tried to get her to stop but got knocked out with lightening.

I was running in the woods. I was running from someone. I felt pain in my stomach and look down to see I was stab. Why am I not healing. "Skylar, skylar are you here,"someone called. "sky, it's Misty are you here,"she called again. "Misty I'm right here I can't move, I was stab in the stomach and it's not healing," I yelled. Misty walked up to me. "Misty why are you here,"I asked. "um, I'm doing that witch thing again,"she said. "you know your gonna have to stop,"I said. "I know, but when the doctor said you didn't make it I went blanked and then I'm here now and next is gonna be the big storm,"she said. "Ugh what am I going to do with you," I teased. "Sky, why are you not healing,"she asked. "I don't know, but whatever Brianna did to me, but it stop my healing," I said. "wait Brianna is witch," she said. "ya and if she is still the way I left her there, she is somewhere in limbo." I said. "ok, but let me see the stab, please," Misty asked. She pulled up my shirt and there was nothing there but a scar that was shape like a hole. "what I was stab, the blood shows where," I said really confused. "maybe your healing is back," she said. "yeah maybe," I looked down knowing it wasn't back. "but you know your dead right,"she said. "I know and now it's time to get you back or something bad's gonna happen," I play punch her. "ok now focus on going back and then stop yourself so you won't hurt anyone," I explain. "ok, I got it,"she said.

Wires, lights, and chairs were flying everywhere. "Misty stop now," mom yelled. When Misty came back, she stop and put everything back and also whip the memory if the people who didn't know about us and what we are. Misty's eyes went from bright green, to white, to hazel brown. "young lady get over here now," dad yelled. "yes,"misty said. "why on earth did you do all that,"mom asked. "I went blanked, because shylar's dead ok,"misty growled. "we understand that, but you don't have to go through all that, guess what your gonna have to do, your gonna have to wipe Jacobs memory from all that,"mom said calmly with still tears running down her face. Misty turn and walk toward the sleeping Jacob and whip his memory. Misty went through the doors till she found the floor were they hold all the dead bodies. She tried to find skylar's body. She finally found her. "oh skylar please come back to me, to Jacob, to mom and dad, to the pack, or to the person you love most,"misty said. Misty walk back to the elevater and went back to the waiting room. Jacob had finally awaken when Misty got there. "Jacob do you remember anything," Misty ask. "yeah of course I do, I must have fallen asleep, so did skylar make it through,"he ask. "um Jacob let's go over here to talk," she said. "ok,"he said getting up. "Jacob, skylar didn't make it through, she's dead, I'm really sorry,"misty said softly. "she can't be, she's a wolf, she has to heal, she's skylar, I won't give up on her,"Jacob said sitting downs about to cry. "Doc, you have to come see this,"a nurse said. "I'll be right back Mr, Mrs Torres,"Doc said. "what is it,"Doc ask the nurse. "just come on and see,"nurse push the doctor through the doors. We waited till the doctor came back. It took him 2 or 3 hours to get back. "I'm sorry that took a while, I had to do a surgery and where were we,"Doc smiled. "we were on the part about skylar's body,"dad said. "oh yeah, well the reason she didn't make it through was because there was a hole in her stomach, but no stab marks, did you guys know anything that,"he explain. Dad nodded-as in no-"no we didn't,"mom said. "well also I believe her heart was still beating when I check, I don't know if I'm going crazy from all the hearts I look at all day,"The docter laughed. "yeah maybe,"mom side smiled. "well you have till next Friday to get the body,"the doctor turn and left the room. "ok kids time to go home," dad said. Everyone left and went home. At midnight something had happen.

It was 12:00pm and skylar was still in limbo. Skylar's eyes went from dark dark brown eyes, to white, to bright purple. Then all of a sudden there was a big boom sound and then a bright light. When the nurses came to check what was up. Skylar was gone. All of sudden they didn't remember a girl names skylar.