CHAPTER 9:Prophecy

Everyone was calm down and back and all together. "Mom why is all the vampires talking about a prophecy,"I ask. Mom and dad look at each other then at me. "honey, listen,"dad started. "well let's started from the beginning,"mom said. "well when you were born u had bright purple eyes and the witches tryed to take you away for that stupid spell they put on us all and vampires, so that's why we've been running ad hiding all this time, but when we found out that there was other wolves here we new that you would be protected,"dad said. "anything else,"I ask. "my aunt Katherine, was like you and well she killed a witch for her freedom, she then killed her self so the wolves won't and either the vampires for not breaching the spell, and when you were born they have been following us since,"mom said. "When you were growing up, yours went dark brown and haven't been bright purple since, but only when u do y'all with thing,"dad said. "but why is Dereck in it for,"I ask. "well since he was born human the witches cast a spell on Both so wolves won't be able to have their magic and vampire only live on blood, so when the prophecy started you have to take out his heart and crush it, then put in the hole that was in your stomach and then they heart will become apart of your body then Dereck becomes a human again and we get our powers back,"dad went on. "but she has to die because Dereck has to drink her blood to be fully human"misty said looking down. "wait what I don't want to die,"I screamed. "we won't let you cause he worn drink your blood,"mom said. "but then nothing will go back to normal,"I said. "don't worrie we have a plan,"dad said smiling. "well fuck that,"Tyler said. I look at everyone knowing would make the right choice for my family, my pack, my friends, for Jacob.