Guess i'll be a mushroom

Another update . Please make sure that you all vote and comment . I appreciate everyone who's voted or commented . It means a lot . On media up top (picture of Chris Jay and Summerella) on web will be to the side .

{It has to stop}

(Guess I'll be a mushroom)

Chasity

"So Ms.Love , you are now 3 1/2 months"the doctor spoke as he wiped off the cold gel . I pouted , I really wanted to know my baby's sex .

"Awe , okay"I spoke trying to keep a straight face .

"I know you were wishing to know the baby's sex but all you have to do is wait 2 more weeks" . Terrance laughed and I mushed him upside the head . I wasn't even in the mood to hear him joke around .

The doctor and I talked so more then me and Tip left . "You hungry"Tip asked as he unlocked the car doors .

"Might be"I responded getting in , buckling myself up .

"Look I know you're mad , but don't take your madness out on me Chas . It ain't my fault you can't count your months"Tip laughed as he pulled out of the doctor's office .

He was right , I couldn't count . How in the hell did I graduate from high schoolðߘ©ðߘª .

Terrance

I pulled up at McDonald's and headed straight to that damn drive-thru ðߘ‚ ."What you want babe?" I swear after that , it sounded like she was speaking in tongue .

"Slow . The . Fuck . Down . -Now repeat what you said"I laughed . She mean mugged me and crossed her arms and pouted .

"I don't like repeating myself babe , we both know this" . Her pregnancy hormones make the best of the day👌😂😂😂😜

"Well if you're hungry , I'm sure you wouldn't mind today"I laughed but I was being really serious with her .

"Fine . Shake , burger with no tomatoes , chicken biscuit meal , large fries , and a coke"she said in one breath .

I looked at her and was like -Is that all you want to order or do you want the left side of the menu too 😕😑 .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chasity

Once Tip & I got home , I ran to the couch and laid there . I really wasn't sleepy or anything , I just wanted to lay down . Tip sat beside me and rubbed my legs . It felt really good to be honest . My mind began to drift off someplace else and I eventually found myself crying .

Talk about being pregnant 😒😑😡 .

"Baby , you okay?"Tip asked as he stood up then lowering down to my level so that he was in my face .

"Yeah . I was thinking about something and then I found myself crying . I don't know what's wrong"I spoke .

"I do--you crazy as fuck . You and your damn hormones"he laughed while getting up .

"Me and my hormones aren't crazy"I clarified . We weren't crazy , right ?

"Sure . Just the other day you slapped an elderly man talking about some (You looked like food and my man said I couldn't have none , so I had no choice but to slap you) . Tip was cracking himself up , I found none of this funny .

I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes ."Fuck you" .

"Nah baby , I'm good . You can fuck yourself just use your fingers and be extra careful" . I rolled my eyes again and this time threw a pillow at him .

"Ooooo ! I'm telling my mama"Tip screamed like a girl . I laughed and shook my head in shame .

"You gone snitch on me?"

"Damn skippy I am"he threatened .

"I'll do anything just..don't snitch . I don't feel like hearing your mama preach"I spoke as I pouted . Tip laughed and smirked . This negro has something up his sleeves and I can already see that it's either stupid , or ....it's stupid .

"Go to therapy"he spoke . Hey🙋 , Fawwwwk you mean💁 ?

"There's nothing wrong with me"I spoke as I eyed him weirdly .

"It will be when you go there"he spoke laughing .

"Fine , what do I have to do?"

"You're not doing anything"he spoke .

"Well that's fine with me , you know"I said yawning .

"You're going to go dressed as those mushrooms in Super Mario and you're going to scream (Super Mario , curse you !)

My jaw dropped , was he being serious right now ? "You cannot be serious"I said .

"Oh but I am , it's either that or you have to listen to my mama preach for two whole hours" .

"Guess I'll be a mushroom😂😒" .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't there relationship just like the cutest thing ever ? Kmsl , poor pregnant Chasity , she has to be a mushroom .

Comment && vote !