I didn't

There shouldn't be any mistakes , I proof read everything . Please enjoy and leave feedback😘

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{I didn't}

"C'mon Chasity . We gone be late because of you" my boyfriend , Terrance aka Tip , of 3 years shouted from downstairs . I took one last look at myself before walking downstairs . I honestly didn't want to go to his parent's Christmas dinner . His mom creeps me out .

"Finally . What was you doing up there anyways"Tip asked as he grabbed his car keys and jacket .

"Taking a shit"I bluntly replied .

He scrunched up his face before shaking his head . I walked outside and busted out laughing . He was a fool if he actually thought I was up there doing that .

"Babe , I was only joking" .

"You sure ? You was up there for a good 10 minutes"he laughed as he shut my door to his 2015 Mercedes Benz .

I waited until he got on his side of the car before punching him in his chest . He screamed like a female and started up the car .

"Damn Chasity ? You didn't have to do that , you know my ass suffer with chest problems"he complained .

"Whatever" .

~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up to his parent's house and I sighed , regretting I even brought my black ass . His parent's are good people and his sister is too but like I said before , his mom creeps me out . She's always watching me and smiling at me .

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Tip place his warm hand on my left thigh , which calmed my nerves . I never told him how his mama would act towards me but I think he knows . He would always tell me that his mama been that way .

I un-buckled myself and fixed my dress . I don't see why I allowed Tip to pick out my dress , he picked me out something really short . Thankfully I put on some tights . Tip grabbed my shaky hand and kissed it . I smiled and rested my head on him as we walked , hand in hand .

Terrance

"Knock on the door"Chasity told me .

"You can ask"I replied .

She rolled her eyes and she sent me an evil mug . She always doing that shit when she either mad or aggregated .

"Negro nah . This yo mama house"she replied taking her big ass head off of my shoulder .

"Maybe I don't wanna knock"I spoke .

"Maybe you wanna die then"she yelled .

"See , why you gotta get loud"I asked .

"Why you gotta act so childish" ?

The door abruptly opened and it was my sister , Hannah . Her long hair flowed freely , her belly piercing stood out as well as her pregnant belly .

"What's with the ratchness" I heard Chasity mumble under her breath . I poked her in her side and she hit me on my head . Hannah stood not knowing what in the hell was going on . Hannah barely comes around so she has no idea that me and Chasity play like this all the time . Hannah cut her eyes at me as she folded her arms under her chest . I decided to speak up first .

"You ain't gone speak"I asked Hannah .

"Not if I don't want to"she answered with an attitude .

"Who got your panties in a bunch"I asked as me and Chasity walked through the house .