The baby is about to come(Pt 2)

(The baby is about to come (Pt 2))

Last chapter , love y'all for the constant votes ! Y'all are truly the best supporters ever !! This right here , will be a lengthy chapter , not too short but not to long . Picture of their baby at the top .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Still at the baby-shower)

Chasity

I breathed in and out , hoping this baby wouldn't fly out of me . My vagina was hurting like crazy , I could only imagine what sex would feel like for the first time . I was trying my hardest not to get mad at Terrance but he was asking the most off the wall questions .

"So , the baby is inside your vagina" ?

"So you're pushing her out of a hole" ?

I never answered him , instead I just slapped him . I didn't plan on slapping him the way I did , but for those 2 dumbass questions , he deserved it . Everyone was staring , Tip was groaning in pain for the slap he just received , and my ass was in pain wondering when in the hell ima eat .

My father walked back over and kneeled down beside me , feeling my forehead . My mother brought out a warm rag and rested it on my forehead . I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt a contraction . Contractions felt 100 times worser than cramps , the pain was honestly to real with me right now .

"Sweetie the ambulance is here , me and your mother will see you once you get situated . Love you"my father spoke as he kissed my cheek . I weakly smiled and closed my eyes ..again . Two males , made their way over to me and helped me .

"Why they asses couldn't bring no damn females?"Tip asked mean mugging the hell out of the two male doctors . I rolled my eyes and threw the rag at him , he was being rude for no apparent reason .

"Damn Chas , I know you're in your feelings right now but that doesn't mean to take it all out on me"Tip replied as he flicked the rag off of him .

"Then shut the fuck up and let these doctors do their job"I growled at him . He sighed and followed me out of the baby-shower . Rihanna said that her and her mama would follow behind us . I can't believe it , I'm close to giving birth .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terrance

I held Chasity's pinky as we drove to the hospital . I was happy and nervous at the same time . It felt like we received this news just the other day and now look , she's close to giving birth . I made sure my phone was fully charged , its at 100 percent . I'm going to record the whole session of this , this baby came in as a miracle and it'd be a shame if we didn't record it .

We finally reached the hospital , and they hurried Chasity inside . I frantically rushed behind them , trying to keep up with them but both of their asses were being A1 track stars at this second . I said 'fuck it' and turned in a different direction . I spotted Chasity's parents , Rihanna and her mother , and made way towards them , throwing up my hands . Her mother stood up and smiled , embracing me into a hug .

"Where is she?" I pulled my beanie up and put my hands in my pockets .

"I have no idea , I turned in this direction and spotted y'all"I answered . Her father raised his eyebrows .

"You left her?"

"William , we're not starting this , leave this child alone"her mother spoke in a calm tone .

'Child ? Lady I'm in my early twenties' I thought to myself . Dr . Johnson rushed over to us , it looked like he was scared of something ..never-mind it had to be Chasity scaring him .