Chapter 27: Another Perspective

Start from the beginning

Just staring at the lonely chair.

Why isn't he here?...

And why I am I looking for him?

...

Aizawa Shouta's Point of View:

Ugh... the children are so loud! Why did I even permit them on karaoke? I groan, tossing and turning. Well... Actually I don't give a damn about how much noise they make... I can't sleep either way.

I sigh; I also have to go tomorrow to help evacuate the citizens where floods are prone. Tomorrow's gonna be a super wet day. I'm hoping that Iida can handle the class when I'm gone... he and Todoroki, And Bakugou are the only students with charisma as their key on leadership.

The rest can lead but... they don't bring as much out to the other students. Koda, tokoyami, and Todoroki needs to improve on being social... then again... I don't know their backgrounds.

I stare at the window again, hearing the rain hit the glass window, giving me the chill vibes that helps me sleep.
I closed my eyes, wrap myself in a blanket and continued to stare at the blue nothingness.

Mina Ashido's Point of View:

"This is boringggg!!! I wanna do games but we aren't complete. There's 4 people missing and Bakugou's not here so I can't annoy anyone" I groan into Sero's back, we were laying on the floor, the whole Bakusquad's on the floor because we planned on something but we can't since we're not complete.

"This sucks" I added. "There's always tomorrow. Your invitation to karaoke was sudden so let's do the plan tomorrow" Kaminari spoke from behind my back. We were on this like caterpillar thing where out faces are on someone's back.

"Let's just go back to our dorms... it's already like.. HOLY SHIT, IT'S 5 AM!!!" Sero exclaimed. "WHAT?!?!" I Yell back. Some groaned out of their expression of annoyance to our sound since they were sleeping. "Sorry" I whisper.

"Why don't we just make breakfast? I'll call the others that are not here to eat..." I say. "Electric boy, Sonic, you're coming with me!" I call out, going to the elevator. Kaminari came running like a puppy.

"So... who are the ones that are not here? " I asked him. "I know Bakugou.... Todoroki... and Tokoyami." He said. "Who's the 4th one??" I asked. "Oh shit; It's Sato. Let's just go to each floor, there's this thingy next to the doors that says if the doors are locked or not. It can only mean that someone is inside so... lez gooo" he said, pushing a button.

...........

So... we managed so get Sato and Tokoyami but Todoroki and Bakugou isn't answering their doors. We're infront of Todoroki's door and no one's answering. "TO-DO-RO-KI-KUN!" I yell. "Mina, don't yell!" Iida instructed. Kami started doing the same until we mixed voices. We then started singing and chiming his name.

"To~RO-dO-Ki" we said. We then erupted from laughter, realizing that we said his name wrong and that Kaminari's voice broke.

"Ummm... What do you need?" A deep voice erupted from the elevator. Our heads snapped towards the voice and we saw Todoroki, in a hoodie and sweater, drenched in his sweat... I think. He looks like he got rained on.
...he does look pretty hot.

I look over at Kaminari who was surprisingly silent for a couple of seconds. I glanced at them and back at Todoroki but looked back again at the two boys.

Wait?! They're both blushing! Iida's face was red and he was hiding it by faking fixing his glasses but actually he was using his hand to cover the blush.