Chapter 8: No Love Interest

Katsuki Bakugou's Point of View:

So I was with Todoroki. He was going to the girls that invited him to confess to him yet he didn't know. The guy probably thinks something else like an attack or some dumb shit. I don't even know why i'm joining him.

He wore his glasses while reading some of the letters. Whg does he look good either wearing or not wearing his glasses. Why is he hiding those beautiful eyes?! What? Are? You? Saying? Katsuki? Whatever. He has really cool eyes. Mismatched and the other one practically glowing. But mine are pretty rare too.

((Not mine but refrence of what shoto looks in glasses))

We went back to UA and there was a girl all flustered outside of UA

We went back to UA and there was a girl all flustered outside of UA. I nudge him. "What is it?" He asked. "It'd probably best if you hide those" I pointed to the letters. "Why?" He asked. "Just do it" I groan. He hid them in his bag's back pocket. "H-hey Todoroki-kun. Ummm I was the one that sent you the letter. Hi" she said all nervous and flustered. How come I didn't get anyone?

While he got alot. And he ain't even aware they're love letters. What a dumbass. What do they even find in him. "Yes, hi. Why did you bring us here?" He asked.  "O-oh I just wanted to say that I..am interested in you...maybe we could hang out..." she mumbled. "So like a date? You're asking him out on a date?" I helped her out seeing how we're never gonna finish this bullshit.

"...yes. like a date" she added. "...sorry. I cannot reciprocate your feelings. I am also currently busy so I apologize. I am not also in need on looking for a partner" he said in his monotone ass voice. "Oh, o-okay" she said heart broken. She left and Todoroki said "Don't take it in a wrong way. Sorry" he said. She nodded but I could see her self-esteem crumble.

I looked at Todoroki then saw his arm shaking. What's with him? He grabbed his own arm and clutch onto it. "Oi, what are you doing Icyhot?" I asked. "Nothing" he said as he walks away towards the back of UA. 3 people were there, chatting. A male and 2 females. What are they planning.

I planned on hiding since I wanna see how this goes. "S-shoto Todoroki" the girl said with short hair, only at her shoulders. "Yes?" He asked, not a glimer nor curiosity in his eyes. "Umm... all of us wanted to confess. As we were waiting for you we never thought that you also had different admirers." She said

The female in the back with black and sharp hair said "We all like you...so please..." she started. She walked at Todoroki's right side and grabbed his arm. The other girl grabbed his left. "Please, choose me" they said in unison.

"Ummm" Todoroki looked away. The guy had purple hair. He pulled the 2 and said "You look like you're not even inlove with him. It's pretty obvious you have ulterior motives. Now back off" he said. The girls fight back the guy and shove him. "What do you care, faggot" the one with short hair said. Todoroki then pulled his arms away, in the process making the 2 trip.

"He has a point. Either it's money or some other reason, I won't even give you anymore of my attention. Hold on" he said and pointed camera at them. He took a photo. "So I remember what you look like and to know who to get away from" he said.