Chapter 7

I'm outside your house now -Britt

I'm coming -San

I bet ;) -Britt

I quickly grabbed my stuff and went out the front of my house to see Brittany standing next to her car.

"You are so dirty minded Britt!" I claimed walking up to her laughing.

"Awwww, I missed you too" she cooed while giving me a kiss on the cheek. She's really trying to drive me crazy. . . Once we got into the car she explained how we were going to spend the day "so we're gonna meet Sugar at the mall. We'll probably shop for a bit then we were gonna go watch a movie. You alright with all that" she said

"Yeah, of course" I replied with a smile. "Why wouldn't I be?" I questioned with a breathy laugh.

"Hey, I'm just checking" she says raising a hand in defence. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable" she said sounding more serious. Something gives me the feeling that she was talking more about our relationship.

"Don't worry about it. I'm always comfortable about you" I replied, still not talking about shopping.

"Good" she said smiling at me.

XXX

The day was going pretty well. When we first met up with Sugar the first thing she said to me -and I quote- was 'wow Britt you were right, she is hot' which made me AND Brittany's faces as red as possible. So now we're sitting at a table eating lunch.

"So Britt, how's Chelsea going?" Sugar asked

"Uh. . .yeah, she's good. Sam's taking care of her today" She replied.

"Who's Chelsea?" I questioned.

". . .She's my younger sister" She said.

"Aww cute" I cooed "How come you never told me about her before?" I asked. I think I would've remembered Brittany talking about a sister.

"Dunno. Guess it just never came up" She said with a shrug. "So Sugar who was that guy you were going on a date with?" Britt asked.

"Oh my God, he's sooo cute!" She said dreamily. She then looked over to me and said "Britt won't stop saying that he's a leprechaun" she said as I laughed with her.

Brittany threw her hands up I defence. "Well he's Irish! What am I supposed to think?" She said.

"Britt just because he's Irish doesn't mean he's a leprechaun" I said trying to stifle my laughing.

"Whatever" she said with a huff. "So what movie are we gonna watch?"

XXX

"Personally, I didn't like it" Brittany said bluntly. "Romance isn't really my type of movie. The guy is either a badass or a simp. Not to mention the whole heterosexual thing which, you know, isn't really my thing" She explained.

"I don't know Britt. I liked it" Sugar said

"Yeah, it was pretty sweet" I pointed out. "Although the ending was cheesy, it was also cute" I added.

"Yeah see Britt. SANTANA liked it. Are you sure you didn't enjoy it?" Sugar said with a smug look on her face resulting in a glare from Brittany.

"I stand by what I said" Britt mumbled. "Hey San, what time is it?" She said obviously trying to change the subject.

"Uhh. . . Four twenty-three" I said after glancing at my phone.

"Damm. We should probably head back" She said looking at me to which I nodded. "Well, Sug we should probably get going"

"Oh yeah you guys go. I still need to get some more shopping done. It was really nice meeting you Santana" she said

"Yeah you too" I replied with a polite smile.

She gave me a quick hug. "She totally has the hots for you by the way" she whispered as she pulled away.

XXX

"I had a really great time" I said as we walked up to my door. "And Sugar is fun too" I added

"Me too. We should do it again sometime" she said but more as a question.

"Definitely" I reassured her.

She brought one hand up to cup the side of my face and began caressing my cheek. As if I was being pulled into her touch I leaned into her hand a bit. She then began to move her face a bit closer and gave me a kiss on the cheek. This was different to her normal ones though. Instead of a peck her lips lingered on my cheek for what felt like forever. When she pulled away her eyes were darker than usual and she was still caressingly cheek. This is the most intimate i've been with her and it feels like heaven. I couldn't control myself so I ended up pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

"Call me when you get home. I want to hear your voice for the rest of the day" I whispered only just loud enough for her to hear.

"Of course" she replied as I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck.