Chapter 1

I walked through the halls of McKinley and immediately spotted my best friend Rachel.

"Santana! How was your summer?" Rachel asked.

"It was great. What about you?" I replied.

"It was amazing! Finn and I went on a couple of dates and had the best time" She said.

Over the summer Rachel and Finn started going out. I was really hoping this would make us a little more popular since Finn was the quarterback of the football team.

"I'm happy for you two. Can you believe we're seniors now?" I said.

"I know it's crazy! This time next year I'm going to be trying work my way around NYADA" She replied.

"Hey Pezberry! Your PDA is making my eyes bleed"

Next thing I knew my face feels like it had been bitch slapped by an iceberg as grape flavoured slushy ran down me and Rachel's faces. Of course Quinn and Sam have to ruin our first day back. Just because were in Glee club doesn't mean they have to hate us so much

"C'mon let's go clean ourselves up. If we're lucky we might be in the bathroom for all of Chem" I said to Rachel

XXX

Mercedes and Tina invited Me and Rachel to go for some coffee at The Lima Bean after school. So now I'm sitting at a table for 4 by myself waiting for the other 3. They said they have to stay a little later after school to talk to a teacher or something. So now I'm sitting at a table looking like a loner.

"So can I get you anything?"

I looked up and saw a beautiful blonde. I honestly wasn't really sure if she was talking to me until she quirked an eyebrow and now I'm sure she talking to me. Oh, god. . . what the hell do I say.

"Uh. . ." I ended up muttering.

"Oh right!" She said as if a lightbulb went off in her head. "I work here. I meant can I get you anything to drink?" She narrowed her eyes down at me "unless you want something else"

Is she flirting? I mean, I'm not the best at picking things up but I'm pretty sure this is flirting. Wait, no, this isn't flirting. Why the hell would I think that was flirting!?

"I guess I'll just have a caramel macchiato" I replied.

"Sure. I'll bring it out to you in a few minutes. Can I get a name?" She said. Why would she need a name if she's bringing it out to me?

"Uh Santana. . . Is me" I stuttered. Really Lopez? That's the best you could do?

"Well, Brittany is me" She replied with an adorable chuckle and a wink.

Okay, that might have been flirting.

Eventually Rachel, Tina and Mercedes showed up and ordered their drinks. Until Brittany showed up with all four of our drinks.

"Alright here are your drinks. Enjoy" Brittany said looking at all of us. Although I noticed her gaze lingered on me a little longer, not that I'm complaining.

"San, she was definitely checking you out" Mercedes said

"Yeah and she still is" Tina added

I followed Tina's line of sight and sure enough, Brittany was staring right at me. As soon as I made eye contact with her she smiled at me and I'm not going to lie her smile is gorgeous -along with the rest of her face that is- and I couldn't help but smile back.

"You should totally get her number" Rachel said snapping me back to reality.

"What!? No no no no. 45 minutes ago I didn't even know she existed, I think it's a little too soon to get her number" I explained.

"Fine" Rachel huffed "whatever you say"