|| 26 || Lasers And Gingers

Start from the beginning

"Maybe tomorrow, Ozzy. I gotta give something to Monty, he looked like he really needed it" You shrugged. Ozzy started fidgeting with his fingers and muttering slightly. You were confused, but started on your way back to Monty. What surprised you, was the pattering of footsteps that hurried to catch up with you.

Looking over, you could see that Ozzy had scurried his way after you. He didn't say anything, but he was still flustered. You smiled and started walking slower so that Ozzy could keep up with you.

"So, did you get Destructotron fixed yet?" You asked him, trying to spark a conversation. Ozzy looked surprised at this but responded anyway.

Uh- yeah! One of the new kids got me a battery for h-! Wait! He never used hand sanitizer!" Ozzy looked visibly disgusted when he remembered this. You giggled at his facial expression.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Did you find it all right" you looked up and saw Monty waving at you. You gave him a big grin and carefully held up the small package so he could see. He gave you a big grin in return, seemingly ignoring Ozzy.

When you reached Monty, you handed him his package. He picked it up and pocketed it in one of his hidden pockets.

"Say, (Y/N), I heard this new ice cream shop opened up down the road, did you want to head there after the school day is done?" You were about to accept when Ozzy interrupted.

"What! No way! I was gonna ask them if they wanted to the new kids museum after school!" Ozzy barked. Monty gritted his teeth.

"Listen here, Spazzy! I'm their best friend, of course they'd choose to go with me!" Monty accusingly pointed at Ozzy. Ozzy wrenched himself away from Monty.

"Y-you filthy cripple! You can't walk! We could have so much more fun, but you're just going to ruin it!" Ozzy snapped. Monty recoiled as best as he could in a wheelchair. Ozzy had hit him in a place that really hurt for Monty. He never liked it when someone teased or mocked him over his lack of ability to use his legs. 

Monty scowled darkly at Ozzy and pressed a few things on the right armrest. A giant laser unfurled itself from the back of Monty's chair. Also, apparently no one else was noticing what was going on, either. 

You sat there, not knowing what to do. You could feel your blood running cold. Yes, Monty was your best friend, but you were also close to Ozzy and you didn't want either of them to get hurt.

You managed to wrench yourself out of your daze and your turned to Monty.

"Monty- don't you dare! I don't want either of my friends getting hurt!" Monty looked at you for about five seconds, before he slumped and folded the laser back into his chair. Ozzy was watching the scene unfurl with a wary stance, his eyes darting around nervously.

"Now... why don't we all go together? Get some ice cream, and then we can all head over to the museum. Together!" You put emphasis o the word 'together'. The two of them looked at each other with distaste, but otherwise apologised from a distance.

You nodded and smiled at both of them.

———————————————————————————————————

Ok! I got an actual chapter out, yay! 

Ok, so, I might not be updating for a little bit because of school, but I am still writing the different oneshots requested.

I wanted to ask if you wanted me to do blooper chapters for the oneshots as well? I won't do it with every chapter, as that would take waaay too long, but you can request a blooper chapter for one of the chapters i have already written.

Also, I just wanted to say that I am writing for another Kindergarten 2 book, so if I start working on another chapter I will focus on getting that out first.

Anyways, I hope you have/had a wonderful day/night.

Bye~