|| 18 || ABC's Of Affection With Carla

Art by 749arts on twitter

Ok, so this is going to be the last in the ABC's of Affection With (____) series unless requested

A = Affections (How do they show their love)

Carla is pretty chill, but still pretty affectionate. Whenever you're together, she'll either have one if her arms slung around your shoulders or waist. Cheek smooches are a common occurrence too.

If you are taller than Carla, she'll lean against your arms or waist. If your shorter than you, she'll use either your shoulder or head as an armrest, or rest her head on yours or your shoulder.

B = Body Part (Their favourite body part.)

As cliché as it is, Carla loves your eyes. She thinks they're so beautiful and full of depth. She frequently comments on the fact she thinks that you have a particular spark of adventure in them and says that this is one of the things that made her like you.

C = Children (Do they want kids)

Hmmm... even if Carla wanted kids when she was older (which she really doesn't) she doesn't think it would be very safe since she wants to become a demolitions expert. She also wants to continue her family legacy of being bomb and firework makers.

D = Dating (often going out or not)

Carla is probably the only kid who knows what a date is and how to do one. Will set up what your parents call 'play dates', but to the two of you, they're really romantic get togethers. Dates will depend on who's house you're at. 

If you're at Carla's house, you'll send it in her work shop with her teaching you how to make simple gadgets. If you're at your house, you two will spend the time either binging different shows or playing video games.

E = Experience (Dated before or no?)

Never dated before, but still has a good idea on what to do. Carla's just one of those people who always happen to know what to do. Also knows you pretty well and how to make you happy in the most simple of ways.

F = Favourite Places (Locations they love going to)

You two always love to spend ages laughing at jokes while working on varies doo-dads and gadgets. You've learned a lot from Carla during these times. 

On the other hand, you and Carla love playing board games together in your sun room. One, because it's always nice and warm in there. Ant two, because it's really funny to watch Carla rage and screech in Spanish.

G = Goofy (Are they jokesters or not)

Carla is probably the most goofiest of the kindergarten squad besides Billy. She's a practical joker through and through and no one wants to be on the receiving end of one of her pranks. She's still deciding if you're safe from her pranks or not. Better make sure to give her some extra cheek kisses if you don't want to be pranked.