"Look I know all this seems nuts but I need that machine to stay on. If you just let me explain!" I said and the ground began to shake. "O-Oh no, brace yourselves!" I yelled and we all started to float, my hat coming off. 35 seconds, only 35.

"Mabel! Hurry shut it down!"

"No-no Mabel stop!" I jumped at her but Soos jumped on me. "Soos you big idiot let me go!"

"I'm sorry Mr Pines if that even is your real name.. but I have a new mission, to protect these kids!" He yelled at me and I looked at him shocked.

"Mabel now!" Dipper yelled.

"M-Mabel, no you gotta trust me!"

"G-Grunkle Stan.. I don't even know if you're my grunkle." She said, we all froze seeing water floating away from her eyes, she was crying. "I wanna believe you, but-"

"Then listen to me sweetie, remember this morning when I told you I wanna tell you guys something?!" I said and the machine said 'T minus 20 seconds.' And the machine blasted us back at the wall pushing the air from my lungs. "I wanted to say that you're going to hear some bad things about me, and some of them are true but trust me everything I've worked for everything I care about, is for this family, Especially you, especially Y/N."

"Mabel what if he is lying?! This thing could destroy the universe, listen to your head!" Dipper yelled. Y/N told me once that doesn't always work.

"Mabel look into my eyes, you think I'm a bad guy?" I asked.

"He's lying! Do it now!"

"Mabel please, Y/N told me thinking with your head isn't enough, Mabel.." I said looking solely at her, begging. She looked at me.

"Gruncle Stan." She suddenly let go and she floated up. "I trust you." She said just like Y/N did this morning.

5, 4, 3, 2, "Mabel are you crazy we're all gonna—" 1.

A light beamed at us, and I couldn't help but think where Y/N was. I closed my eyes and we all fell to the ground, I looked up seeing the destroyed portal barely running, seeing a figure coming through walking to the book picking it up.

"W-what who is that?"

"That's the author of the journals.. my brother," I said as he took his mask off, and I gulped.

****

*Ford*

"Finally, after all these long years of waiting, you're here! Brother." Stanley spoke and I breathed in deeply, raising my fist, and clocking him across the face. "Oh- OW! What the heck was that for?!" He yelled.

"This was an insanely risky move restarting the portal! Didn't you read my warnings?!" I growled, There was no way Y/N helped him.

"Warning shmorings, how about a thank you for saving you from a.. some sort of sci-fi dimension?" He said I felt almost offended because of the pain I've been through.

"Thank you? You think I'm gonna thank you for what you did nearly 30 years ago?!" I yelled.

"What I did, why you ungrateful —" he came at me which I dodged easily, once more and again. I ended up pinning him down.

"Um hey, hi. Sorry to interrupt but- CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!" Yelled a young girl, to which I stood up immediately.

"Stan, you didn't tell me there were kids down here.. and some type of large hairless gopher?" I said and it laughed.