The Beginning

"So this is the place?"

I don't know what the school is thinking, but putting a class on a hill like this for students to attend ... isn't it a little too much?

Indeed for me, this doesn't really affect me and of course, it's not tiring for me anyway.

I walked the path that continued to climb upwards. Slowly I began to see the end, the sun was dazzling above, I used my hand to block the light and the silhouette of the building made of wood appeared.

"Class 3-E ...."

A class that is looked down upon by the whole class at Kunugi Gaoka school, where students with low grades or who have problems with their attitudes will be sent here and receive bullying from other higher classes. In short, this class is right at the bottom of the school's caste system.

Am I also one of the troubled students?

Well, this is where I study next.

"You must be Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, right?"

I was jolted by the voice of someone who suddenly called my name from behind.

A few feet behind me stood a man in his 20-30s, I think. Erect body, I could see the trained muscles from under his neat clothes. Spiky black hair and sharp dark eyes.

"Hello, I'm a new student here."

This person is Karasuma Tadaomi, an agent of the Japanese Ministry of Defense.

Karasuma however, was surprised by my attitude towards him. I don't know what surprised him but I guess I just got a rough idea behind it.

After a few moments of silence, he began to speak, "I'm Karasuma Tadaomi, I know you already know about me. Considering you are that person's son. You don't need to be formal with me."

"And I hope you keep your mouth shut about my identity in front of the other students, Karasuma ... sensei."

".... I will."

He started walking forward and leading the way for me. I walked a little behind him. After a few steps, we finally arrived at our destination.

"Ah, Karasuma-san! Hello."

"Hello. ''

A green-haired girl greeted him, she brought several thin logs in her hands. I do not know for what purpose she carried that much wood.

She stopped in place and faced Karasuma, the funny thing was that her legs couldn't stop going up and down.

"Starting tomorrow, I will be with you as a teacher, I look forward to working with you."

"Hmph!"

"By the way, where is he?"

"Well, uh .."

The girl turned to the side, followed by Karasuma and then me. I saw .... an octopus tied with a rope and hanging from a tree branch, and besides that, the other students in groups began to attack the octopus with wood ... no, there was a knife tied to the end of the wood.

Karasuma followed the girl and walked towards the hanging octopus.

"Koro-sensei ended up breaking the class's flower, so as an apology ..."

"Oiii! We brought sticks and ropes!" A boy with a bald head shouted.