Me and Naomi's things are already in here when I came back from me and Scythe's tour around which actually resulted to being awkward in the end because of our last conversation outside the temple. I already told Scythe that it's fine and I actually understand his side even though he can't literally explain it personally and all he can say is 'sorry'. I'm not lying when I say it's fine, maybe there's still this feeling of betrayal and disappointment though we can't really just pushed it away like it's nothing to pay attention with cause the trust we have to someone is in risk and when it comes to Scythe... I still trust him as my friend.. as my close childhood friend but.. I can't just forgot the dishonesty he did even though I know he don't have any choice at all but to not to tell me the truth.

2nd floor flashed to the screen as the elevator door slides open and Luana lead us out. We meet by a large living room. White painted walls, one corner placed a large sliding window to a balcony with grey curtains. Grey long and wide couch faced to a flat screen TV on the wall, there are also one single couch and single airbag chair on the corner. Mini wooden table in the middle and a wooden drawer beside the long couch that have books in them. I won't tell the other interiors since it will take me to eternity to explain and narrate but overall, this is a huge space for just a living room. At the very end, I noticed white and grey painted double door that I guess lead to the kitchen and dinning area.

"The boys are already out to have some fun so we have the whole dorm by ourselves and maybe we can tour you around our dorm." Luana suggested looking at us.

"Uhm I guess, I should just rest in my room. Can you lead me there?" Naomi politely says, her eyes meeting mine for a split second before quickly looking away. She's not sleepy or something. I can't feel any tiredness coming from her though.. maybe she just want to be alone..?

Luana nod her head at Naomi. "I'll lead you to your room. Juliane, you tour Nisha around." Juliane quickly nod head as she move closer to me and held my forearm. Naomi give me a brief smile before she follows Luana to the elevator again. As the elevator shuts close, Juliane tugs on my forearms gently.

"Let's go?" she asked grinning at me, excitement visible on her.

"Sure."

°=

It's almost half an hour ago and we're still not done roaming around the Class Hydra's dorm. Having a building on your own to live in is like a maze having many routes to take though what excites me the most is when Juliane mentions about their own library here and we are on our way there. I love reading. That's why I love going to libraries even when I'm still in mortal realm. I actually love every genres in books. It's either academic or fiction but atop of all that, I love reading history books often cause I want to know every stories behind everything, ironically cause I don't know my own history at all.

We stop in front of a huge double wooden door with unique carving on it and golden knob. Juliane opens it and the smell of books mixed with coffee and flowers hits me. Wait.. where the flowers and coffee came from? "You must be confused about the aroma here. It's because we have a corner here where we made coffee and other sweets and also have snacks since Luana unnie goes here very often and doesn't want to go out at all so we reserved a corner for foods. And the flowers, it's already be in here since the first day we moved." Juliane explains while we walk each aisles. The wall is painted to soft light brown as well as the shelves. There are also ladders each aisle because of the height of every shelves. I look up the ceiling and saw a huge chandelier hanging there. "You must love books too?" Juliane asked making me shift my gaze back on her.

"I do." I smiled at her.

"Then you and Luana unnie would be in good terms then when it comes to books. As a daughter of Athena, she really loves reading." Juliane says swaying around her body that I found cute. She is so pure.