23

"Jihyunnn~ you know how much i love cheesecake and iced americano more than myself" Jisung keeps booping her arms.

Jihyun sighs and puts down her tuna sandwich before looking at Jisung. Its their lunchbreak today and ever since Jihyun arrived at school Jisung is already bugging her about the promise she said to him.

"Alright alright! I will still treat you your most favorite thing in the whole universe" She shook her head and lets out a chuckle when Jisung's eyes sparkled.

"YESSSSS that's why i love you my Jihyunie" He then hugs Jihyun that made her got surprised.

Someone suddenly cleared their throat very loud that made them broke the hug.

"Jisung you are so clingy" Seungmin frowned and looks away.

"Dude you're obsessed with cheesecakes that's scary" Hyunjin made a weird face that made Jihyun laughed meanwhile Jisung just glared at Hyunjin.

"Seungmin don't tell me.. you're jealous?" Jihyun smirked.

Seungmin almost choke at his banana milk and glared at her "I'm not"

"You're lying"

"I said no im not"

The other two guys just watches them bickering with a confuse look plastered on their faces.

"Wait.. don't tell me- You guys are now dating!?!?" Hyunjin dramatically gasped so loudly that made the other students stared at their table.

"THAT FAST!?!? SINCE WHEN?" Jisung's eyes widened he can't help but to feel so surprised.

"Yesterday?" Jihyun awkwardly laughed and stared at Seungmin.

Seungmin just nodded as he looks away.

"Congrats!!! You two look cute together just.. don't fight" Hyunjin laughed and patted Seungmin's shoulder.

"I'm happy for the both of you Congrats! I knew you two would look great together " Jisung smiled.

"I don't know what to say, thanks i guess?" Seungmin awkwardly laughed.

Jihyun scoffed "Alright its getting awkward let's talk about our upcoming hang out instead- THE FOUR OF US"

They all laughed at Jihyun's statement and started planning their next hang out while eating their lunches.