15

~•~•~•~•~

"What's taking Hyunjin for so long?" Seungmin is slowly getting annoyed and impatient as he keeps glancing at the entrance door of the coffee shop they were supposed to meet up.

"I don't know either. I already chatted with him but he's still not replying" Jihyun sighed and kept refreshing her messages checking if Hyunjin replied.

After few minutes of waiting Hyunjin finally replied but Jihyun frowned when she saw his chat.

Hwang Hyunjin
12:30 pm

Hyunjin:
Jihyun something came up so I can't come with you guys today. I'm really sorry I'll just make it up to you next time I promise.

Jihyun:
Its okay! There's still next time :)

"Its just the two of us today" Jihyun closed her phone and sighed.

"He can't come? Why?" Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows.

"He said something came up today that's why he can't come" Jihyun sighed again and stands up.

"Anyways let's go eat now. I'm already hungry"

Seungmin nodded and stands up as well. They left the cafe and they are now heading to the pizza place.

"Pineapple really is your favorite toppings huh" Seungmin stared at Jihyun's plate that was filled with tons of pineapple on her pizza.

"What? Its so delicious! You should try some" Jihyun cut some pieces from her pizza and tried to fed Seungmin. He just sighs and lean in and accepted her pizza.

"not bad" he just shrugs.

"what a lame reaction" Jihyun scoffed.

"What should i do then? Sing happily about pineapple pizza?"

"You should try that one next time. You have a good voice anyways and it might turn out well" Jihyun chuckled.

"whatever" Seungmin looks away and took a sip on his iced tea drink.

On the other hand, they didn't know someone was watching them from afar. All they care about is eating delicious food they don't care anymore if someone is watching them secretly.

"That was good" Seungmin smiled and looks up to the cloudly sky above him. They left the restaurant after eating and they are now heading to buy some dessert.

"Which do you prefer? Bingsu or Ice cream?" Jihyun stops walking that made Seungmin stop on his track as well.

"I kinda feel like eating ice cream today" Seungmin answered.

"Me too, alright change plan let's eat ice cream for dessert then" Jihyun smiled happily and pulled Seungmin to start walking again.

In the end, they both bought mint chocolate ice cream and stroll around at han river as they eat their ice cream peacefully.

"Its like the old times. We've been hanging out like this since middle school" Jihyun chuckled.

"yeah, and you're still the same" Seungmin smirked.

"You're still the same as well weirdo" Jihyun nudge him by the elbow and both of them let out a soft chuckle. Jihyun felt her feet is starting to kill her that's why they decided to take a sit on one of the benches in this park.

"Can i ask you something?" Seungmin said after they took a sit.

"You're already asking" Jihyun shot back. He rolled his eyes and flick Jihyun in her forehead that made her groaned in pain.

"Alright stop it! What is it?" Jihyun glared at him as she caress her forehead.

"Do you still like Hyunjin?"

Jihyun stops and stared at Seungmin for a second.

"I... actually don't know too. I'm a little bit confuse these days" Jihyun looks away and sighed.

"What do you mean?" Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows.

"I sometimes feel like he's just a good friend to me and sometimes i feel like i like him as a man as well. Its so mixed up"

"Do you feel your heart is aching if Hyunjin doesn't feel the same way as you? If he rejects your feelings?" He stared at Jihyun seriously.

Jihyun suddenly think about Seungmin's words for a minute before speaking up.

"I... don't know" Jihyun sighed heavily. She tried to imagine it but she felt nothing.

"Think about your feelings first before speaking up that you like Hyunjin. You should know your feelings clearly so that you won't mess up and hurt yourself at the end" Seungmin patted her shoulder.

"I will think about it later. Thanks" Jihyun smiled at him.

Seungmin felt his heart started beating faster than before when he saw her smile. He felt his ears are heating up so he immediately moves away and cleared his throat.

"It's nothing, I've been telling you some wise words for years now whenever you're confused or lonely" He chuckled.

Jihyun chuckled as well " I guess you're my counseling person and thank god I don't need to pay you"

"You still need to pay me remember? " he smirked.

Jihyun frowned "Alright i will pay you! This is my payment for today" she leans closer to him and hug him. Seungmin was startled and felt his body was stiffened because he didn't expect Jihyun will hug him.

After a few minutes, she let go of the hug "There i already paid, don't complain your ass in front of me anymore. This type of payment is very rare so be thankful as well because I'm not the type of person who gives free hugs so easily"

"whatever" Seungmin frowned but there's still a hidden ghost smile plastered on his lips.

"And also is this your first time receiving my hug? Your body is so stiff!" Jihyun started laughing and jokingly slap his arm.

"Shut up before i change my mind to pay me with actual money" Seungmin felt his face heated and glared at the person beside him.

"Okay try me" Jihyun smirked.

Seungmin rolled his eyes and scoffed "let's just go home now" he stands up.

"Alright, Kim Seungmin" Jihyun chuckled and stands up as well.