18

~•~•~•~•~

"Took you so long to get ready" Seungmin complained when he saw Jihyun who just went out from her house.

"I only wore my hoodie less than one minute and also went out of my house less than one minute as well so what are you complaining at?" Jihyun rolled her eyes at the boy infront of him who was wearing a hoodie as well.

"I'm just annoying you" Seungmin chuckled and put up her hood. Jihyun got annoyed and put up his hood as well.

"Shut up and let's go eat already. I'm starving" She groaned and started walking leaving Seungmin behind but he immediately catches up to her.

They went to a convenience store outside of their street. They bought two delicious hot ramyun, sausage and banana milk to full their stomach.

"Midnight snacks are the best" Jihyun smiled happily as she blows her hot ramyun before digging in.

Seungmin nodded agreeing to what she said and also started digging in on his ramyun.

"So... have you think about your feelings already?" Seungmin spoke without looking at her instead he's only staring at the hot ramyun infront of him.

Jihyun stops at drinking her banana milk and glance at him "I haven't clearly think about it" she looks away and sighed.

Seungmin just nodded at her. He felt relief and somewhat a little scared if she already thinks about her feelings on Hyunjin.

They talk about random things after that awkward topic while eating their foods. Both of them enjoyed each others comfort and shares their laughs together. It was a calm midnight they had.

"I'm now contented" Jihyun chuckled as she jokingly rubs her full stomach after they finished eating at the convenience store. They are now heading back to their street as they walk slowly under the bright moon and stars.

"You really are a pig" Seungmin smirked and pinch her round cheeks. Jihyun got annoyed and slap his arm slightly.

"I'm not that fat!"

Seungmin just chuckled at her annoyed face. The cold wind suddenly blows that made both of them shivered.

"Autumn is really here" Jihyun smiled and rub both of her palms.

"Are you cold?" Seungmin glance at her hands.

Jihyun shook her head and looks down "I'm fine" she smiled.

"No your not, you always look down whenever you're lying" He chuckled as he grab her hands and slowly interwining it before putting it inside his hoodies pocket.

Jihyun got startled on the action Seungmin just did. Her heart started to beat faster than before and she don't know why.

"You knew me so well" Jihyun chuckled. Her tense body slowly to relax and started to enjoy Seungmin's warmth on their interwined hands.

"Jihyun I've known you for 5 years already" Seungmin chuckled as well.

"That makes sense" she laughed.

Seungmin smiled at her and felt so happy today. Jihyun's soft and small hands interwined with his is just what he needs and he's starting to get addicted on her touch.

This day Seungmin realized something..

He realized that...

He likes Jihyun.