He has... a point. I need to do this not only to make her happy but to start realizing why I should love her, and I can't blame Jess, I've known Sara for so long but never her intentions so it's fair for her and I to have some time to know about ourselves better.

I proceed to hold her hand, but what would you know, we were already at the mall. Sara was amazed by how big it was so I step back a bit and pay the driver.

——————

A couple of minutes later and in front of us is the mall, it was bigger than I thought it would be. Sara was thrilled but I was struggling trying to figure out what to do first.

"Whats in your head?" She asks.

"Oh, I'm just trying to come up with a plan." I answer.

"Oh come on." She pouts, "Let's have some fun and look around for interesting things."

"S-Sure." I smile.

——————

We visited many places but we started with clothes shops where Sara wanted to try anything possible, every time she changed I told her it looked good, sometimes I blushed, but for her it was a sign so she picked the ones where I acted differently.

"Y-You picked out good ones." I mention.

"Of course, it's you who liked them." She answers.

I had no words to give since I was figured out.

"But I'm glad you like it." She mumbles.

...Maybe... I should hold her hand now and ask her where to go next... but why is it hard to do that now..?

" *gasp* There's a cinema!" Sara yells in between of all the voice chatter from the people around.

She goes ahead to take a look at the movies schedule and I do the same. We then realize there was space for one movie, a horror one, it would start in two hours so we had time to spend. We take the tickets and head out to... somewhere else. Sara couldn't stop talking about how exciting she was for the movie. Sure, I had the chance to turn away since I'm not a big fan of scary movies but her smile makes me... change... her smile... shouldn't I have realized this since the beginning of our friendship?

"Y-Yeah, I can't wait, we've never done this before." I mention.

"Mhm, I'm glad I get to spend this time with you." She happily agrees.

We walk for a couple of seconds and Sara asks something.

"H-Hey, Jake, how should we approach Ellie when we gets back..?"

The fear of meeting her here boosted a bit but then diminished since nothing can go wrong in a public area... But now that I think about it something feels odd.

"Sara, let's not worry about that, I know you care for her but this is our time, okay?" I ask.

"...O-Okay." She answers.

"Oh, speaking of the club, there's a book store over there, let's buy a book for school." I say.

"Sure thing." She agrees.

The gloomy aura is out, back to the date. It was hard to pick a book, there were so many I had to ask for help for the high shelves a couple of times. Jess picked a romance one, I looked at her and smirked as she hid the book and stared at me intensely, it made me chuckle. I bought Sara's book and mine together, it made her feel jittery and was about to hold my hand but immediately stopped. I'll hold it when we get out, that's what I thought when Little Jake grabs my attention.

Sara was admiring the shops so I take a chance.

"What's up?" I silently ask.

"Your fear is real." He answered.

"From where?" I ask.

"Far but behind." He indicates.

"But she's here from pure coincidence right?" I try to find a positive side.

"Those eyes are not the friendly ones you've seen before." He describes.

This is bad, I have to hide and evade her from Sara. She will confront her even if it's in front of everyone... I guess a public area won't prevent this.

Sara's POV

There he goes, speaking to himself again... where is she? He asks.

I slightly look behind to find a serious Ellie... She has a whole week to see us privately but she wants to fight in public, I guess she can't bear with it till weekday... I can't lie I was inpatient too...but,

"Don't you dare try to ruin my day with Jake or I will do unspeakable things... Huh... I guess my bad personality is mixing with my good one... I want her alive but dead... but it's not jealousy this time, it's pure anger."

To be Continued

Words 1425