Episode 14 - The Orange's Fear and The Lemon's Determination

Start from the beginning

Kenshin: I believe it's time we have a discussion with all of you about our current situation.

Sakura: About what?

Shingen: About our involvement with the Toytotomi... as well as the Oda.

Yuuta: What do you mean!?

Yukimura: You may not know of this, Yuuta. But Takeda has been encountering with forces from both of those factions recently.

Shingen: These events occurred a long while before you arrived, I'm afraid. Our army encountered and fought against Oda and Toyotomi, along with their own armored riders.

Yukimura: But lately their tactics and movements have been strange. Even though they inevitably won many battles against us, they never bothered to conquer or destroy Takeda.

Michiko: Interesting. It's as though they are trying to achieve something. But what is it?

Naomi: Actually, Ishida Mitsunari said about something Takeda has, and will soon reclaim it.

Shingen: Something we have, you say? Hmm, but what could it be?

???: M-My lords...

As the group tends to think further, it was disrupted when two injured Kurokages came by.

Where one Kurokage was carrying the other's arm wrapped around his shoulders.

Kenshin: My goodness... What happened!?

Kurokage1: Forgive us, we are ashamed of ourselves.

Kurokage2: We've attempted to calm her, but she just went through us.

Kenshin: "She"?

???: Yuuta!

Yuuta: That voice...!

As Yuuta expected, it was Kanami who appeared right at the doors.

Yuuta: Kana!?

Kanami: Yuuta!

Kanami was seen relived in seeing Yuuta alright. But as she's about to walk in the room, Shingen blocked her path.

Shingen: Who are you!? How did you-?

Sakura: M-My lord, please calm down! Big sister Kanami isn't an enemy!

Shingen: Kanami? ...Ah, I see. You are the lass who is running that mochi stand in the village. What are you here for?

Kanami: I recently saw one of your armored riders carrying Yuuta to the gate. He seemed severely injured and I cannot help but worry.

Shingen: And so you bust in here while defeating some of my men along the way. All so you can see his condition.

Kanami: Please, I want to see how Yuuta is doing. Let me see him, at least if it's only for a few minutes.

Shingen: Why should I-?

Yuuta: Lord Shingen.

Everyone then focused on Yuuta as he began to speak.

Yuuta: Please let Kana in. She won't be at ease if you tell her to leave.

Shingen: But Yuuta-.

Yuuta: My lord! ...Please.

Shingen: ...*sigh* ...Very well. Just this once, you may visit him. But you have little time, then you have to leave.

Kanami: Understood. I thank you my lord.*bows*

As Shingen lets Kanami in, she sits by Yuuta's side and both of them are smiling at each other.