Something Unexpected

Y/N'S POV
____________________
It's been a long time since we haven't seen Susie and Kris was acting weirder than usual. Whenever we would walk he preferred to be in the middle instead while I would be leading the way. Kris would give me the things first whenever he finds something new like that bow he found in a chest, he gave it to me to put on. Of course I liked it but Kris told me to always put it on because he told me I looked adorable. He was really sweet but at the same time he's acting kinda strange....

Soon we finally found Susie but with the chubby marshmallow head again? "Hey guys guess what? Being a bad guy is way more easier than being a hero! I just teaming up with lancer!" Susie yells. "AHO HO HO! YES! WE ARE THE BAD GUYS AND WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!" BATTLE TIME!
Uh oh looks like this won't lead to no good...
"Now now guys to find a way out we must talk with words and don't hurt anybody alright? Easy talk ya know?" As Ralsei was talking Kris started swinging his sword to Susie with a good hit. "Alright time for you guys to be kicked in the ass!" Susie growls. "Yeah! That includes you Toothpaste boy!" Lancer laughs with Susie as they start attacking us.

Susie hits me as I collapse onto the ground.. Man she hits hard I did not expect to be down this quick... "What's wrong y/n? Too weak to fight us?" Susie teases me, "Yeah! Seems like someone wasn't prepared for amazing bad guys like us!" Lancer then laughs at me while I try to get up until suddenly I heard a powerful swing and a thud...I turned around to see what happened. I was behind Kris and lancer was off of his bike, falling onto the ground. "H-Hey! Go easy on him!" Susie blurts out. I was scared I never knew that Kris would do such a thing...

Kris was breathing heavily I knew something was wrong..., "I-I'm okay Susie! I'm okay I can take it!" Lancer quickly says to Susie. "This is not over!!!" Carrying Lancer Susie ran away. "Hey Kris I think we should go a little easy on them next time okay? We don't want to hurt anyone here!" Ralsei smiles at Kris but since some of his hair was out of the way I can tell he looked at Ralsei with dull eyes. I brush myself off I was only at (Your Hp left) out of (Your normal Hp) I will be fine! But I wasn't sure if Kris was fine... He looks empty I think I should try and cheer him up a little.

While we were walking Kris was now in front as I was back in the middle. I tried speaking to him, "Hey Kris?" I softly tap his shoulder. He stops, "Umm.. I just wanted to know if you are feeling alright?" He doesn't speak for a sec. "Y-Yes I'm fine y/n" His voice sounded a bit shaky? "If anything's wrong I'm always here to take if you need to" I said calmly. Kris only replies with a "Mhm" As we keep on walking.

_________________________________
Sorry this one is a shorty but I'm just thinking about how I should make this story interesting but I promise I'll make some more :3