"You'd better not be pranking me." She muttered as she lifted the binos.

She found Harrison in the water and watched him closely. At first all she saw was him talking to the swimmers that were holding onto his board and then he looked in the direction of the tower and started to sign.

"He isn't dancing you idiot, he's signing." Hadlee said and watched her brother's movements.

"Harrison knows how to sign?" Tommy asked.

"A little, we both do. It makes things easier when I can't talk after a seizure." Hadlee said.

"What's he saying?" Chappo asked.

Hadlee watched her brother as he repeated his message and her eyes went wide.

"Bullshark, 6 meters, launch jet ski." Hadlee relayed.

She heard rapid movement as she finished speaking and turned to see both Chappo and Beardy pulling on life vests.

"Tommy get the jet ski out, Hadlee sound the shark alarm. We gotta clear the water." Chappo instructed as he and Beardy ran out of the tower.

Hadlee was still for a moment but a gentle shake from Tommy shook Hadlee from her head and she walked across the room and hit the shark alarm.

"Of course this happens on my first day." Hadlee muttered to herself as she picked up the binos again to watch things unfold.

She saw the jet ski being launched, Harries paddling out to Harrison, and Harrison who was trying to calm down the four tourists resting on his board, though Hadlee could see that he was barely keeping it together himself.

"Hoppo to tower, why is the shark alarm on?" Hoppo's voice crackled over the radio.

Hadlee reached for the radio and pressed what she hoped was the right button. She had heard the lifeguards talk over the radio a few times and figured she could at least try to be helpful.

"Tower to Hoppo, we have a confirmed shark sighting in the South corner of the bay." Hadlee replied.

"Who confirmed it?" Hoppo asked.

"Harrison." Hadlee replied, dreading the reality of her answer

"Where is it now?" Hoppo asked.

"Under him." Hadlee said hesitantly.

"WHAT?!" Was the only reply she got before static.

~~~~~~~

Harrison signed until he saw the jet ski being launched.

"Thank God for Hadlee." Harrison muttered.

Then he turned back to his patients. Harries was almost to them but he didn't know how long he would be with the new circumstances. He took a breath and tried to guide the people onto his board.

~~~~~~~

Hadlee couldn't sit still, her hands were shaking frantically, and she was trying to answer phones and keep an eye on the beach. Her gut twisted when she heard a knock on the door that led to the promenade.

"Uhhh," She muttered, wondering whether or not she should answer it, or leave it but another heavier knock answered her question for her. "Fuck."

She practically ran down the steps, and when she opened the door her heart sunk even more. A group of teens stood there, most of them scraped up pretty good.

"Come in," She said. "Sit here, don't move."

There wasn't much else she could tell them as she went back up to the desk. People were calling in to ask questions about the situation, radios were signing with voices and static and there was still the issue of her brother sitting in the bay, weighed down by four patients and a shark swimming under him.

"God help us." Hadlee said as she picked up the binos again.

"Jet ski to tower." Chappo's voice came over the radio.

Hadlee slowly and shakily picked it up.

"Go ahead jet ski." Hadlee said, she knew her voice was shaking.

There was static for a moment and then the teens in the med bay got too loud. She couldn't hear Chappo.

"Hey, quiet down there!" Hadlee yelled, the teens' cut off quickly.

"Say again, Chap?" Hadlee asked.

"Harrison is in, sweeping the bay one more time. He's okay, Hads." Chappo said.

Hadlee's knees felt weak, she had to sit down.

"He's okay." She said.

She heard a door open and she turned in her chair to see Hoppo come in. One look and she knew she was clear.

~~~~~~~

Harrison pulled himself onto the sand and had only just put away his board when something hit him full force nearly taking him to the ground. He looked down and immediately recognized the blonde-brown ponytail.

"I'm okay Hads." He assured her, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"Don't you ever do that to me again." Hadlee cried.

Harrison smiled and nodded.

"I don't plan on it." He said and hugged his sister tighter.