Where It Went Wrong

Start from the beginning

???'s Pov (Hours Earlier)
*Rrrrrring Rrrrrrrrg* 

*sigh* 

*Rrrrg Rrrrrrg*

Who on Remnant could be calling!? It's 5 in the damn morning! I feel like I haven't slept in ages!

I groaned as the phone kept ringing. If I didn't pick up, then I bet it will still be ringing.

*Silence*

Oh?

*Rrrrrrg Rrrrrrrrg*

Oh for the love of-

"Hello! Do you have any idea what ti - Oh! Professor Ozpin?... No sir! I certainly wasn't asleep. No, of course I am aware that Summer is at the witch's castle. No worries, I have my scientists looking after the bodycam and -" There was a silence that fell upon me. " Of course... I remember the day you told me... (F/N) is an honored man. I will never forgive her for it.." I let out a sigh as the call ended. I stepped away from the scroll and sat on my bed. I felt my sadness turn to anger...

'(F/N), (M/N) they were our top hunters.....How could she!? She must be stopped! She's destroying towns and families for the love of Oum! I need to find a solution. I always thought about my doubts that silver eyes is the only key to stop Salem. I need a breakthrough. B- But how!?  It's not like the answer will just fall onto my lap!'

"GENERAL!" I jolted as I heard one of my assistant's student. "Winter? What's wrong?" "You have to come quick! They found something we need to you see!" She exclaimed. I could only nod as I stood up and followed Winter.

We ran from my room to the headquarters.

'What could be so important that requires my presence!?'

I thought as Winter and I ran our way towards the headquarters. Upon our arrival, I was meet with a sight that I couldn't believe. Many of my scientists were scattered and franquently running around the place. Some had two to three thick story like books, while others were at the computers typing away. While the rest noticed my presence and made their way towards me. 

"Sir! Is this possible!?"

"How did we not know about this!?"  

"Why weren't we taught about the newly added threat to our society!?"

"Did you even know about this!?"

"Should we alarm the headmasters about the child!?"

"ENOUGH!" I yelled as I stared at them with anger, however, my stone glare soften as I saw my crew with shocked and scared faces. "Please, one at a time, *sigh* I was awoken with some troublesome memories. But, please someone tell me what's going on?". I gently stated them as I walked forward and took a look at the projected view of my soldier's cams on the wall in front. One of the new recruits stepped forward. "Sir, we have reason to believe that Salem has a child within her castle walls." This sparked my interest as I looked back at her with a raised brow. "A child...?" .  She nodded back "A child sir, a bear faunus to be exact. Just look! Calvin is keeping an eye of her!". I looked at Calvin's body cam, but I couldn't get a clear view.  "Sandra, pin Calvin's body cam on the projection". I got a 'Yes sir' and saw that Calvin's body cam was pinned.   As we watched, we saw how Calvin was somewhere in tree view of things. Sure enough, there was a small figure running around with one or two little grimm. It still wasn't close enough to see all details, but just enough to distinguish the figures.  

'A child..... huh, guess the queen has some sort of empathy or love. What should we do..., they could get in the way.'

"Calvin, stay put, I'll contact the Lieutenant  to see what we can do."

Author's Note:

YASS! Hello! I finally updated this book! It's been uh *Looks up the last update* Uh - A MONTH!? Jeez, time flies when you're in high school, huh? But yes, updates will be slower now that I'm a junior. Yes you heard me right. I'm a junior, so I'll be very busy. ( T - T). Also thank you guys so much for checking out this book! I actually can't believe people are actually interested in this book and my writing. I'll be sure to start working on the next chapter. I'll see ya readers soon!