💎act three 💎

s⃣a⃣g⃣e⃣ i⃣s⃣ t⃣y⃣p⃣i⃣n⃣g⃣...

💫Hey everyone, excuse my last post. I needed to say it. That why I'm writing this. If you are mainly here for mythical updates, stick around. There will be a lot to unpack today.

💫So as you know from my last book, I have established a mythical anthem (by vote), and made a workout that only has to be don twice a week, which includes exercise for the core, legs and arms. But that isn't enough. It's time for act three. I can't do this alone, and in needs to be a team effort. And when I say team effort, I mean ALL mythicals (not won that later). But I can't do this alone. I will need 4 other mythicals that are here on wattpad to help me out. Here is what I am asking you to do: nominate five people in the comments. People with the nominations will then be voted on. The five with the most votes will lead. The reason I put five instead of four is that if people don't want me to lead, then I won't. If u want me to be one of the leaders, you will need to nominate me so I know it's what the people want.

💫Now, before I talked about assembling all mythical, here is what you can do. Send this to all the mythicals you know, post it on aminos, tik tok, what ever. If we can bring all mythicals together to make collective team, it would make a difference. And I know you might be skeptical. Last time some one promised a big change (the Neffex) it never happened. That's I'm not promising to do something alone, I wil need your help! After the five leaders of this group are elected (election will be held on wattpad only) we will be able to collectively make a difference!

s⃣a⃣g⃣e⃣ i⃣s⃣ l⃣o⃣g⃣g⃣i⃣n⃣g⃣ o⃣f⃣f⃣...