💎past life💎

s⃣a⃣g⃣e⃣ i⃣s⃣ t⃣y⃣p⃣i⃣n⃣g⃣...

💫Hello Everyone! Today, while I was at the beach, I found out about one of my many past. This past life was (and possible other past life's to) are responsible for my siren side. I yelled it to you as a story in the perspective of my past life me.

💫Word was getting around that woman were bad luck on ships. That it upsets the gods to see a woman voyaging on the oceans. My hands grazed the wooden rails of the stairs down to the ships basement. A lady behind me in an elegant knee-length blue dress. Once we got to the bottom, I took her hand and made our way, to the private study room I had made just for the person I had locked hands with, my lover. Once we got in, I shut the door behind us, and I took her into a dip. After resurfacing, she put her hands on my shoulders and we began to waltz, she laughed as I sand old tales of great monsters and gods. My leather jacket swung as we danced, my leather boots clacking against the wood floor. Yet the whole time I worried. I could not get my mind of this intrusive thought, this possibility. Would my crew turn on my and my love, Corrina? We eventually ended our dance and went back up to the main deck of the ship. My crew was at work, as excpect Ed. As me and my love passed by them, that stared at me, dead and hard. It did not frighten me, but I had a bad feeling in my gut.
Fast forward the next night
I watched as the cold dark waves below me crashed to the side of the boat. My hands were weak from being tied in the coarser road for so long. For once, I felt true fear. Not that my life would end, but that Corrina's would. I couldn't even bring myself to look at her, but I could hear her sobs and pleads as she stood next to me, tied up aswell. I felt a cold hard shove on my chest, and I watched as me and my love fell to the cold deep waters.

💫I honestly was so upset after learning this. Next we can assume that I turned into a siren, but I can't confirm that Corrina did to (though it's quite likely).

s⃣a⃣g⃣e⃣ i⃣s⃣ l⃣o⃣g⃣g⃣i⃣n⃣g⃣ o⃣f⃣f⃣...