"*cough* y-you d-didn't tell me *groans* t-that w-we were training".

I released my hold and apologized quickly. In which Wolfie just smiled. I took a good look at her, I haven't really noticed things that weren't there before. She changed over the few months. We both have.....

She was 5'3, a bit on the chubby side, got brown wolf ears, and dark brown eyes. Her hair was shoulder length, and was pretty unkept.

Meanwhile, I was 6'2 (Damn, you're tall) I had (h/l) (h/c) hair. My bear ears that are charcoal gray. A bolder color than my hair, I had a darker gray wolf tail, and without the jacket, charcoal colored wings.

(I'm thinking of doing a drawing reference, what do you guys think?)

I sighed and shook my head, Wolfie noticed my spacey self. She placed a hand on my shoulder with concerned eyes. "You doing alright, bud?" "Yeah, just tired". She nodded then picked up the plastic ketchup and mustard bottles. I chuckled "How's your nose. When you woke up you had to ketch up with what happened".

Wolfie chuckled and looked at me. "Yeah, I heard you mustard up some rage". We stared at each other for a minute or two, only to break into a fit of laughter. "You two clowns done yet?" asked Junior. "If ya'll are, you can have the morning off, but be back by noon".

Wolfie and I nodded. We went to the back storage and grabbed our bags. I went to the bathroom while Wolfie hid in the closet. After changing, we headed out to our shared apartment with two bedrooms, a bathroom, and well, a kitchen. Once we entered, Wolfie went straight into her room. She slammed her door and dissappeared.

I sluggishly walked into my room and picked out some pajamas to wear. I yawned as I loomed over my bed.

'Ready..

Set...

Fall...'

I face planted my bed and welcomed the sweet sensation of sleep..

Ozpin's Pov
I could only look at my two transfer students in disapproval. They were yapping about how much they were going to enjoy making sure that she was gonna get it....

'What was her name..? Guess I wasn't really paying attention, huh?'

Everyone in the academy pretty much knew to stay a distance away from these two. No matter what time of the day or night, these two can convince others that they are nothing more than pretty faces.

The bullhead landed, causing me to stand up. "Alright boys, lead the way".
They stood up as well and lead the way to the nightclub. "So, do you know what you want to say to the reckless employee?" I asked. Nathan nodded. If I were to guess, Charles would want to do all the talking. You know, when I received the files of the students, they stated that Charles was a bad influence on Nathan.

Apparently Nathan had good markings, but hangs out and cause trouble with Charles. I can't help but wonder...

'Who's really the bad influence here?'

"Ozpin we're here". I looked up as the boys stepped back, leaving me in the front. I reached up and knocked, it was a little awkward. Seeing that it was a big entrance, and a big building.
I could see in the corner of my eye that Charles was tapping his foot. Either he was anxious, or impatient. I reached again and......

The, what I presume is the owner, answered. "Oh! Professor Ozpin, and what do I owe the pleasure of the headmaster of one of the best Academies?". He asked as he stepped back into to let us through. "Hello, are you Junior?" I asked. He nodded as we entered. "Let's talk somewhere a little more private" I gestured towards the back room. He looked hesitant, but relaxed once I smiled.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?". "I couldn't help but be told that an employee of yours harassed two of my boys". He chuckled "You mean white boy, and brown and muscled?". I nodded. "Well, they were harassing my employee's girlfriends. Which happened to also be my employees."

'I can't let this go, the boys will be annoyed and report me to haven. They'll leave a mark on my school. '

I nodded, but smirked as a question came to mind. "Are your employees happen to be younger than 18?" He stood in shock, seems like I found an outlet for things. "Look here, Junior, I'll make a deal with you". He looked at me questioningly. "Your employee could be off of charges if they do service....at my school". "Now hold on! Shouldn't your boys apologize to my girls!?".

'hmmm...... ah ha!'

"Do your girls even go to school?".

His eyes widen, but quickly recovered.

'Got him......'

He sighed, he knew I was right.

I smirked.

"They may still be your workers, but they are still children. Unless...your boss in the business industry will love to hear how.....you hired uneducated and underaged children".

"Fine, it's a deal."

"Great! I'm happy we came to an agreement".

"Well, can you also take the other three?".

"Sure! It'll be easier to have her come to my school if she will becomfortable. May I have the list of names of your employees? As well as some information, just to get a grasp on who I'm dealing with. At least to know before I leave".

"Melanie Malachite, Miltiades Malachite, Wolfie, and (Y/N)".

My eyes widen with shock, joy, and excitement.

'I...found you...'