𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿.
𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿.
- 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 '𝖸𝖺𝗌' 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺 ➪ 12:12 𝗉𝗆

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 '𝖸𝖺𝗌' 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺 ➪ 12:12 𝗉𝗆

"Don't go there boo boo" Tae continue putting Khia wig on. "Do you understand me honey" Tae snap his neck at me flipping the wig.

"Tae sit yo ugly ass down somewhere" Paige laugh.

"Paige sweetie hush because at least I got a man" Tae sip his apple juice putting his pinky out. We heard someone opening the door making them grab our attention seeing that it was Saint and his "pregnant" girlfriend Mya.

"Wassup y'all" Saint said sitting next to me on the sofa. "Saint why are you so close to her?" She ask him. "Girl just sit yo ass he not even close to her" Tae said putting down his drink taking the wig off.

Mya roll her eyes taking a sit next to Saint.

"Mya so how many months your you now?" Paige ask. "I'm 4 months" Mya smile showing her braces. "You told me you was 2 months" Saint raised his eyebrow looking at her.

"Oh did I was 4 I meant 2 months" she tried to avoid eye contact with Saint. "How you don't know how many money you are" Tae mumble making Paige and I chuckle.

"What's so funny new girl?" Mya ask looking curious.

"You" I said. "Don't be so fucking rude" Mya rolled her neck. "Bae tell her I'm not the one" Mya tapped Saint arm.

"Why can't you tell her" Saint look at her with a stale face. "BAE I WANT YOU TO DO IT" she yelled. "You yelled for no reason" Saint told her.

"BAE YOU- Mya mane if you don't get the fuck outta my face with that bullshit" He cut her off mugging her.

She started to poke her lips out making that sad puppy dog face. She looked ugly ass doing it too. "Stop making that face it's making you look even more ugly by doing that" Tae said.

"Tae don't start today honestly it's not a good day for you to hold back and forth with me" Mya turn her attention on Tae mugging him.

"Mane I should of left you where the fuck you was at" Saint told her. "Bae you don't mean that" she try's to hug him but she push her away. "Saint stop acting out in front of these people" she mugged him.

"Yea let's go you fucking trippin" Saint got up pulling his sagging pants back up just so they can drop again.

"Y'all fuck with y'all later" Saint said

__

𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀

"Every time I see you - you always doing somebody nails" Kylie said

"Every time I see you - you always doing somebody nails" Kylie said. "I have bills to pay so you'll always see me doing somebody nails" I walk behind my client as she open the door.

"Thanks again Yas" my client said smiling walking to her car. "No problem luv" I closed my door locking it. "Do you just ever think about doing something beside nails?" Kylie ask. "Not really" I said.

"Well you need to because it look like doing people nails ain't getting you nowhere" Kylie laugh.

"And you being a side bitch ain't getting you nowhere" I cut my eyes at her. "What you trynna say?" Kylie mugged me.

"What you trynna said" I gave her the same face she was giving me. "Why do you have to bring that situation up" She cried grabbing her things. I rolled my eyes.

𝖢𝗋𝗒 𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋

"Why do you have to bring me down if I'm your friend Kylie friends don't do that" I mugged her. "I wasn't bringing you down Yasmin I was tryna tell you that the nails you do aren't that cute and you need to stop it. I was trynna tell you the truth" Kylie continue to cry.

"Girl fuck you honestly"

"So now it's 'fuck me' because I was being a good friend" She walk to the door.

"What kinda friend are you Kylie?" I ask her. She just stand there and cry the whole time. "Kylie get out of my house and let my number escape from your contacts" I open the door making her walk out.

"Yasmin your really fuck up we are friends and friends don't do this" she semi yelled from her car. "Your right friends don't do the lame ass shit that you do" I close my door locking it as well.

𝖶𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁

••••
𝖧𝗂 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌