Chapter One: Beginnings

Comenzar desde el principio

Finally, after about fifteen minutes of walking in silence, the duo made it to the War Council Room where the father of the young Prince and his wife sat upon their magnificent thrones that shone with such power to make the Olympians themselves wet themselves and the Titans to kneel before their betters. The King and Queen of the Heavens sat up when their beloved son entered the room with the Dragon King in tow.

The Queen smiled brightly at her most favored son. "Hello my son, glad you made it" She spoke softly but with such power that none could ever say no to her or mistake her for anyone less than the Queen of the Heavens. She then turned to the Dragon King that was kneeling before the Heavenly Sovereigns.

"Good to see you too old friend. How fares your kingdom?" The Queen asked in a friendly yet commanding tone.

The Queen was a tall figure, easily the most beautiful goddess in all creation. With one look at her, you would find yourself on your knees begging for her forgiveness, and usually she gave it, being the merciful and just Queen she is. Her skin was a light tan color that screamed perfection, with long straight hair that went to her mid back that was as dark as space itself, just like her son's hair. Her eyes were that of a beautiful sky blue that seemed to sparkle with emotions only her husband could ever define.

The Dragon King smiled kindly to his Queen. "My kingdom is doing well, majesty. Following the command of Jade Emperor, the Aquatic Armies have doubled in size. We, however, have the slight problem of raw material to make more arms and armors for our warriors" The powerful voice of the Dragon King boomed throughout the room as he made his report.

The Jade Emperor nodded approvingly. "Well done my old friend. I shall have supplies delivered to your kingdom's blacksmiths by first light tomorrow. I do not know when this war is to take place, but we shall be prepared for whenever it comes" The Heavenly King spoke, power rolling off of his voice as it engulfed the whole room and caused the large round table to vibrate slightly.

The Heavenly Father, King of the Heavens, wore his Royal robes that marked him as the Lord of the Heavens. He had a monstrous height of eight feet with strong arms that could smash aside mountains. His hair was long and dark like his wife's, but his eyes had every color there was, shining brightly and often showed the many emotions he felt.

Once everyone had taken their seats upon their thrones, with the King and Queen of the Heavens sitting side by side, and besides his father sat the young prince Qūzhújiàn. Once seated, everyone peered at the magical world map that showed where every deity was, what they were doing and whether or not they were loyal to the Jade Emperor or not. However, it was one particular red dot that had captured everyone's attention.

"He is returning once more" The Jade Emperor said in a grave tone, skipping the pleasantries.

The Jade Emperor touched the red dot and the map zoomed in to show the being every immortal and deity feared. Above the dark being, in bold red letters was his name.

Alduin, Demon Overlord. (I made the name up cuz I couldn't find the bloody demon dude's name)

"What are we to do then your majesty? Surely you can defeat him again!" Pan Guan exclaimed nervously.

The Jade Emperor frowned deeply in thought. Silence engulfed the entire room as everyone waited for their Lord's answer.

Finally the Jade Emperor spoke. "I am not sure. We must not underestimate our enemy. It has been many millennia since our victory over Alduin and his Demon Armies" He spoke in great wisdom as everyone grew a frown.

Just then a dark portal that seemed to be like a black hole appeared by the door to the room in front of the Jade Emperor. Everyone almost immediately drew their weapons except the Jade Emperor and his wife whom both knew who was responsible for this interruption.