Ten <Stupid>

Namjoon sighed as Yoongi wasn't in bed..again. "Its your fault you know." Namjoon turned around seeing Hoseok with a smoothie. "What?" "It's. Your. Fault," Hoseok repeated, taking a long sip from his smoothie before he turned around, "Jimin~~ Do you wanna go to the dance studio and cuddle?" Namjoon only gritted his teeth, walking to Seokjin's and JeongGuk's shared room knocking on the door roughly.

"What?" JeongGuk asked gruffly, looking like he just woke up from a nap. "Is Yoongi in there?" "No. Now beat it hyung." Namjoon caught the door, "Then where is he?" "How should I know? He hasn't came home since you two had that fight. SeokJin went to go meet him somewhere. Maybe buying the baby some clothes. Don't know, too tired. Goodbye," JeongGuk snapped, slamming the door in Namjoon's face. Namjoon tsked, Taehyung tutting. "Namjoon, you really fucked up. Yoongi's pregnant and you should've fought to stay around him." Namjoon only glanced at Taehyung, "What?"

"You're treating Yoongi like he's something like a prostitute who's been claimed and then impregnated. You're making it seem like it's his fault you two had sex and created the little ball of joy he's cooking in that lovely little oven," Taehyung explained, sipping his tea before he tsked again, "What I'm getting at is Yoongi's wolf won't let you get close to the kid cause you're not proving to be a good dad. Your and Yoongi's wolves will battle it out mentally and emotionally before they take over physically and that might cause Yoongi to harm the child, possibly killing it because it feels threatened that you'll torture it. If I were you, I'd fix it as soon as I could."

SeokJin held up a little onesie set, cooing at the little dinosaurs that decorated it, "Look at how cute Yoongi!!" Yoongi nodded, slightly smiling at it, "It's nice.." SeokJin sighed, setting the set back where it was, guiding Yoongi to a small bench and sitting beside him, "Are you okay? We can go back to the apartment if you're not feeling up to this right now. We still have a nursery to put up as well."

Yoongi shook his head, looking down at his lap, "I-I don't think I want to set up the nursery.." "What do you mean Yoongi?" Yoongi only shrugged, "I-I know it's hard for omegas, e-especially male omegas, to give up their pups but-" "Hey! This has got nothing to do with the fight you and Namjoon had!!" Yoongi bit his lip, "I-It's just that we fight a lot now and I don't know if we'd be able to fix it cause we could try to talk about i-it but we would end up arguing a-and I don't want that-"

"Then how about I talk to him with you? JeongGuk and I both can. Just to make sure you two don't argue.." SeokJin suggested, Yoongi merely rubbing his eyes before he started to bawl his eyes out, other pregnant omegas glancing at them from surprise. "Y-Yoongi?!" SeokJin asked, becoming slightly panicked. "T-Those onesies were r-really cute!!" Yoongi cried out, SeokJin giggling softly, patting Yoongi's head, "Ah..well let's get them yeah?"

Yoongi shuffled in the dorm, closing the door softly behind him. He bit his lip, Holly cradled tightly in his arms as he slid his slippers on, looking around before making his way to his and Namjoon's shared room. He slowly opened the door, peeking in to see Namjoon sleeping, snoring slightly. Yoongi easily slipped in, setting Holly down before he walked over to his closet, slowly opening the doors. "Yoongi, don't bother hiding the fact that you're here trying to get clothes." Yoongi whipped around, Namjoon sitting up slightly. Yoongi only nodded, slowly turning around to quickly snag a couple more shirts, tossing them on the bed.

"Where are you staying?" "Somewhere." Yoongi said shortly, moving to the dresser to get sweatpants. "How far along are you?" Yoongi only shrugged, not wanting to answer Namjoon's lines of questions, turning around and finding Namjoon directly behind him. "What?" "I'm sorry." Yoongi sighed, hesitantly moving around Namjoon, "Sorry doesn't fix that you laid your hands on me Namjoon." "It was in the heat of the moment- I wasn't thinking-" "I don't care. You know what I've been through and what I've been getting over," Yoongi snapped, feeling his omega side to tell him to back down but Yoongi was too mad to care.

"You just think that because I'm your omega that I should be home, cook for you, clean the house, lay on my back and offer myself to you. News flash Namjoon! We're not in the fucking dark ages!!" Yoongi shouted, poking Namjoon's chest, letting his anger surge through him, "I'm tired of being bullied around like I'm some damn dog! Just because I'm an omega doesn't mean that I can't have an alpha job! I crawled my way through hell to get where I am and I refuse to let someone like you through me down the hole!"

Namjoon growled, grabbing Yoongi's wrist, "You're an omega Yoongi. That's what you-" Namjoon head snapped to the side, Yoongi panting hard, "You don't get to talk. Everything is handed to you on a platter. Omegas are taught to be soft, fragile..to respect alphas no matter how bad we're treated..we are slaves who get the scraps of you all unless we are with child. I refuse to be that." Yoongi jerked his wrist free, snatching up the clothes and walking out of the room, Holly hot on his heels.

Yoongi sat in the car with SeokJin, looking at the sonogram pictures with awe. "I think he's going to be fat when he comes out," Yoongi muttered, tilting his head slightly as he continued to study them. "Or she. Yoongi, can we talk?" "And the mood died. You guys heard huh..?" SeokJin only gave a brief smile, nodding, looking over at Yoongi when they pulled into the garage, "Yoongi, I have no right in what you do or say in your relationship with Namjoon-" "You're on his side?!"

"NO! No, no. Yoongi, I'm walking the fence here okay? Maybe last night, what you said was a little uncalled for." "UNCALLED FOR? SeokJin-" "Let hyung finish. Maybe if you had let Namjoon finish what he was going to say, you two could've worked it out." Yoongi only looked away from SeokJin, "I'm not talking about it anymore. I'm going."