Eight <Naps>

- for hazelbee-

Yoongi stayed away from Namjoon, Jimin even going as far as slamming his bedroom door in front of the alpha when Yoongi was napping with him. Namjoon sat at the coffee table, Yoongi's pregnancies still in front of him. "It's not hard to apologize you know," SeokJin voiced out softly, placing Namjoon's dinner on the coffee table after grabbing the pregnancy tests, "Slapping him should've hurt your pride enough." 

SeokJin walked back to the kitchen, laughter ringing out. Namjoon sighed, taking the plate back to his and Yoongi's shared room, sitting at his desk and clicking open a new music program, sliding his headphones on. 

--

Namjoon yawned, stretching his arms as he stood, removing the headphones. He grabbed his plate, seeing Yoongi giggling quietly on the couch, playing with Holly. Namjoon sighed to himself, "Guess I really need to say sorry now." He snuck by placing his plate gently in the sink, walking back out as he leaned against the door frame, softly clearing his throat. Yoongi's head whipped out, his eyes widening, before looking down at Holly. "What are you doing up Yoongi?" Namjoon asked softly. "I um..I couldn't sleep.." Yoongi whispered, lazily playing with Holly. 

"Yoongi, I just-" "I already have forgiven you Joonie..I'm not mad at you.." "You should be. What I did was out of line and I shouldn't have done it. I apologize." Yoongi only nodded, NAmjoon sighing. "Yoongi-" "Yoongi, what are you doing up? " Namjoon looked up, JeongGuk coming out to the living room, his hair a mess as he scratched his bare chest. "Give me a minute Kookie. I'll come back in a minute," Yoongi said softly, giving JeongGuk a soft smile. JeongGuk nodded, walking back off to his bedroom, the door shutting. "Joonie, I can't stay mad at you. That's why I can't really yell or scream at you," Yoongi whispered, standing up with Holly in his arms, "But I don't think we should be around each other right now.." Namjoon sat there, silently stunned when Yoongi pressed a light kiss to his cheek, walking off to JeongGuk's and SeokJin's room. 

Namjoon sighed, sitting down on the floor, "Fuck..."