Fanfic react- Rage of a Farmboy Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"Please call me Summer Ozpin," the leader of Team STRQ said, "We're past the formalities." 

  Some were confused, they thought the Silver-Eyed Huntress was defending Ozpin (Raven, Jaune, Yang, and Salem+ the Grimm Circle.) They didn't think of Oscar. Weiss and Blake felt like they should've spoken to Oscar. The other students felt sorry that Oscar didn't have a shoulder to lean on after everything that happened to him after the attack on Haven. Adam didn't entirely care, but he was angered that the boy was treated like the Faunus were treated. Like Grimm.

"Look Jaune," Yang's voice brought Oscar and the Audience out of their musings, "We get that you're upset, we ALL are! But the attitude isn't going to get us anywhere, we're not the enemy here."

...

...

...

"Are we sure about that?" Jaune whispered in a dangerous tone after a few moments of silence. Oscar turned to look at Jaune (Confused by his statement) only to flinch when he saw that Jaune's dark blue eyes were on him. And they did not look happy.

Glynda, James, and Ozpin glared at the blonde knight, the first two hoping his other didn't do anything to harm the boy. Ozpin because he was disappointed that Jaune was doing the same thing he did in their world.

Slowly but surely, it began to dawn on Oscar. He's...he's not ACTUALLY blaming me for this, is he?

"W-what?! Jaune, what're you talking about?" But, once again, the silver-eyed huntress was ignored.

"He's in your head, isn't he Oscar?" Jaune all but growled at the (still) shocked farmboy. He took a step forward, to which Oscar responded by taking a fearful step back. (Suddenly noticing just how large Jaune was compared to him) "Did you know about this?"

"I assure you Jaune," Ozpin said with narrowed eyes at said blonde boy, some noticing how he didn't say 'Mister Arc'. "While Oscar is my host, he does not have access to all my memories." Jaune would be angry at the Headmaster but felt unnerved how he was protecting Oscar.

"No, he didn't!" Weiss tried to defend the farmboy, but Jaune ignored her just as he did Ruby. As Oscar took another step back, Jaune suddenly ran forward and grabbed Oscar by his shirt collar before slamming him into the wall behind him.

Pyrrha, Sun, Neptune, Coco, Velvet, Glynda, Whitley, Willow, James, Tai, Summer, Emerald, Mercury, Neo and Roman jaws dropped as they watched the young boy get assaulted. Pyrrha was shocked that her crush was attacking the young boy. SN,CV because they never expected their fellow classmate and friend to do that. Whitley because he seen himself in the boy's place and Jacques in Jaune's counterpart's place. Willow for the same reason. James, Summer, Tai and Glynda because they had their parental instincts kick in. (Oi, it's before V7, so the Tin man hasn't lost his heart.) RMEN because they haven't had a fight like this.

Cinder, Watts and Tyrian smiled that the heroes were dividing. Seeing that the Shadow War will be in their favor. Hazel felt slightly sorry for the boy, blaming Ozpin for his predicament. Salem was neutral, just waited to see what will happen. The Boy said that he had a fuse, so she wanted to see when it ran out.

"How much longer can we even trust him? How do we know it's even him? What if we've been talking to that liar this whole time?!" The others continued to speak, but Oscar drowned them all out. His eyes were shut tightly and his hand covered his head. 

This, this isn't fair! ALL I've ever done is HELP them! And that's the truth, everything Oscar has done with nearly the last month has been to help them in their mission. And it always seemed to be at the expense of him. He traveled to get Ozpin back to his group, despite the fact that doing so would entail him abandoning his home and aunt. (The only family he had left on this damn world.) He followed Ozpin's instructions to train his skills and Aura for the battles coming, despite the fact that he was only fourteen years old and shouldn't even be involved in a war like this. Or any war period.