5. Chapter I'm used to that

Start from the beginning

We took the elevator together and left the building. The weather was fantastic, as so often in LA. Normally we always went to the same restaurant, but this time he stopped in front of his motorcycle and handed me a helmet. I looked at him quizzically, which led him to smile at me.

“I can’t eat the same shit every day.” He said, and helped me to put on the helmet. His hands were busy closing the buckle at my chin, his face very close to mine. He smelled really good. His minty breath hit my lips, but I made a step back immediately.

“Where do you take me?” I asked with a grin as I took a seat on the motorcycle behind him and wrapped my arms around his muscular torso. He started the engine and stepped on the gas, which made me just to squeak and hold on tighter to him.

“If you keep holding that tightly I go nowhere because I couldn’t breathe.” He said with a laugh, immediately I redeem my grip and giggled apologetically in his neck. I didn’t sit for the first time on a motorcycle. Justin and I did it together often. He loved the speed and freedom you can feel when you sat on such a machine. Just as I do. Oh great now I have to think about him again. It wasn’t long until we arrived at a restaurant. It was busy and very well known that also celebs eat here. Why Pedro take me for coming here? Of course the paparazzi were there and immediately began to surround me and Pedro. He took of my and his helmet, as the photographer began taking pictures and asking me stupid questions about Justin of course. Pedro looked at me apologetically as he become aware of what's happening here.

“(YN) I'm sorry, I haven't thought about it.” He murmured in my ear, put his hand on my back and pulled me closer to him protectively.

“It's okay, let's go inside.” I whispered back, he hovered above me leading me into the restaurant through the crowds. Once in the restaurant, I let the tension with my jacket in the wardrobe and tried to relax. I have learned over the time to ignore the questions so far, that I really cannot remember what the photographer wanted to know about me. Pedro and I sit on the terrace which was led out to the back and well secured so that it was hardly possible to take pictures of us. He apologized several times until I let him know that everything was okay.

“I'm used to that.” I assured him, after we ordered our lunch. “For more than two years, I can’t go out without the photographer either follow me, or fans of Justin who hate me because they think that I'm to blame for his current behavior.”

“Isn’t that terribly exhausting?” He asked with interest and sympathy, as he took a sip of his water. Of course it is, but for Justin it was worth it to do that.

“I knew what I was getting myself into as I go into a relationship with Justin.” I said quietly, the waiter brought us our food. Pedro nodded sympathetically.

“You were engaged, right?” He asked cautiously. I just nodded, and began to eat.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” I asked him to steer the conversation at him.

“Not anymore. We broke up a year ago.” He said without emotion. The time of the lunch break was over quickly. In between Justin had texted me again, which made me happy. I think I will really go to the dance school, after all, Justin and I'm not alone, Nick will be there.

“Thanks for the variety.” I said, as I have given Pedro the helmet back. We were back at the office.

“You are welcome.” He said, smiling. Soon I was back at my workplace. A lot of work waiting for me and Leonardo wants to hold a meeting with me and some other colleagues tomorrow so I have a lot to prepare till then.

END POV

Justin’s POV

“Anna, I need your help.” I called when I came into the house. She was immediately with me and smiled at me, still with a rag in her hand.